Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Maroon Uni?s for Armed Forces Bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    How embarrassing for us and Tulsa
    It would have been embarrassing for us if we had lost the fight. Tulsa started it, the studio announcer even said it.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Heath just lost his scholly
    I guess you didn't listen to Leach in the post game interview.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Helmets getting swung and punches in the egg bowl happened too. How many suspended after that one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Leach is winning me over more and more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    I'm glad he got caught and hopefully will be punished. That's not even remotely funny. That's cowardly.
    Dam I just saw the highlight. Heath your outta here.. Kicking a guy when he is on the ground then running away like a little wuss is just total thuggrey. And yes that does negatively reflect on the university. You could've have jumped on him and flailed away but you had to do the most chickenshit thing. And then run away and hide.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    No what did he say?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    #3 for Tulsa started it. He punched one of our players who was dressed out in sweats. Didn?t have a helmet on. #9 De?Monte Russell. Unless a punch was thrown before that. Then Brule and #7 for Tulsa started stuff separately