Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Maroon Uni?s for Armed Forces Bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I don't know, but I think Christmann is more likely to hit a 55-yarder than we are to get a Hail Mary TD.
    I don't think Christmann can come even close to that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Is Ruiz available?
    Yeah I was thinking FG all the way too.

vCash
    I want to Will after a year in the college strength program - I’m still not sure his arm talent is anything special but it’s hard to judge a true freshman

vCash
    Sloppy indeed. Thank goodness we have a good goal line defense.

Our offense is so slow, but this game is about what I thought it would be. Let’s hope we out coach Tulsa this half, gotta find some offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    That was a terrible job by Leach. You have to try and convert the first down. We ran the clock down to 1 second and threw a hail mary from the 38. No plan at all.

vCash
    9 pages already... we must be losing. The Leach/Rogers haters/bitchers are out in full force I'd assume.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Ruiz opted out and is done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Rogers isn?t the answer for starting QB. He seems like a good guy and will be a hell of a backup to Robertson.
    You guys can knock Will and that's fine. I agree he is not an elite talent. But there are many more problems than Will and the big one is a guy named Mike Leach who hasn't adjusted his offense in 20 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    That was a terrible job by Leach. You have to try and convert the first down. We ran the clock down to 1 second and threw a hail mary from the 38. No plan at all.
    Ah, now I get it. Leach was still working on the passing game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    How does a kicker opt out. WTF.

vCash
    What a weird decision. Did he think he'd get hurt in the bowl?

vCash
    You guys can knock Will and that's fine. I agree he is not an elite talent. But there are many more problems than Will and the big one is a guy named Mike Leach who hasn't adjusted his offense in 20 years.
    Correct, Will is good enough but he ain't the problem.

vCash
    We couldn't kick a 50 yard FG (No Ruiz and terrible winds) and we dam sure didn't need to give them the ball at midfield with time left.

vCash
    How fitting; one of our best kickers in a while. We probably lose by a FG, the one right before half we could have kicked.

vCash
    We couldn't kick a 50 yard FG (No Ruiz and terrible winds) and we dam sure didn't need to give them the ball at midfield with time left.
    Well it was 1 second left, but I agree, no shot at a fg

vCash
    I thought Ruiz was available. No problem running the clock down and kick FG but if no kick, lot more things we should have done since we had no O the whole first half and they get ball in 3rd. Terrible game mgt.

vCash
    The last QB from Brandon ran his offense fine a few years ago. It's just a bad game today. It was vs AU. He's a FR.

vCash
    Well the good news is the offense can’t play much worse so hopefully we pick it up a bit.

What I’ve been disappointed in as well as how Tulsa looks overall to be stronger than us physically. Maybe it’s an upperclassman thing versus our young guys but we are getting pushed around more than I thought we would

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Track? Never would have thought that. As for everyone using the same look - that's easy. "Creative" firms and consultants aren't all that "creative" and original. They copy what works and what is perceived as popular.

I love the Flying M - but I also understand how it isn't readily apparent that it is Mississippi State. I think "State" schools always have a harder time with branding and logos then the "University of ...." schools that get to use a simple letter (Michigan, Georgia, Florida, etc). I think that is why so many people identify with the M over S and the interlocking MSU of the later 90s - you see that on a baseball cap and you know who it is immediately who it is.
    Same page with you on it all. Washington state is a good example possibly of a state school with a log in sports you recognize and it really doesn't have STATE waving across it. It is a unique logo that most all college fans recognize. I would think it only takes a season or so and any unique logo starts being recognized outside the footprint of the southeast, just due to so much TV exposure.

vCash
    We have 129 yards of offense