Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tulsa's best player opts out

vCash

Tulsa's best player opts out

[tweet2]1342143315546943490[/tweet2]

He won the Nagurski Award this year, which is awarded to the best defensive player in college football. He had 54 total tackles, 11.5 tackles for loss, four sacks and four interceptions. He also added a forced fumble, fumble recovery, safety and two touchdowns in eight games.

Good news for us.

vCash
    If he's scared he should just say he's scared.

vCash
    Ehh same thing happened a few years ago when Iowa lost their "best" player on offense. Don't remember his name but he was a TE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Ehh same thing happened a few years ago when Iowa lost their "best" player on offense. Don't remember his name but he was a TE.
    Yeah. Well we had a Moorhead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Players lost the Outback bowl.

Abrams busted a coverage and let a guy get wide open for their long TD pass.

I believe it was Gay. Throat slash after stopping them on 3rd down. Penalty Extended the drive. They got points out of the drive instead of none and a punt.

Fitz had no time to pass that day. If only Moorhead had his players.

Fitz hit Quidry in the chest for a later, go ahead TD. Nope. Miss, ball pop ups and an INT. Zero points.

Defense couldn't 3 and out Iowa on the next drive. Iowa marched down the field, took time off the clock and kicked a FG.

Moorhead had us in position. Players didn't execute.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post

I believe it was Gay. Throat slash after stopping them on 3rd down. Penalty Extended the drive. They got points out of the drive instead of none and a punt.

Fitz hit Quidry in the chest for a later, go ahead TD. Nope. Miss, ball pop ups and an INT. Zero points.

Defense couldn't 3 and out Iowa on the next drive. Iowa marched down the field, took time off the clock and kicked a FG.

I seem to remember Osirus Mitchell dropping a TD too but I may be confusing games. He's done that a few games.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post

Players didn’t execute for 2 years under Moorhead because he was a shitty coach who allowed his players to be undisciplined.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Players didn’t execute for 2 years under Moorhead because he was a shitty coach who allowed his players to be undisciplined.
    Boy hard to blame that loss or any loss that year on the D. Problem that year in any game wasn't the D.

vCash
    I seem to remember Osirus Mitchell dropping a TD too but I may be confusing games. He's done that a few games.
    He let it bounce off his chest and hands and get intercepted in the end zone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was Guidry

vCash
    It definitely was Guidry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Guidry.

Osiris had his big drop vs. Florida. I still say if he catches that ball, we win that game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Guidry.

Osiris had his big drop vs. Florida. I still say if he catches that ball, we win that game.
    If we win that game, Moorhead is still our coach. Losing to mullen with us being the better team was the beginning of the end for joe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If we win that game, Moorhead is still our coach. Losing to mullen with us being the better team was the beginning of the end for joe.
    Unfortunately, I won a lot of money on that game along with most our games in 2018

vCash
    Yes, big time loss for Joe and Msu!

vCash
    I'll never forgive Joe for losing that game. That still hurts.

vCash
    There second string got drafted too. Think one was first round and one second, or maybe I remember both being first around cause they talked a lot about it. Either way, they both were good.
    Last edited by Bdawg; 12-25-2020 at 04:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If Moorhead opted out we win that one
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    If Moorhead opted out we win that one
    Unfortunately it wasn't Moorhead that dropped a TD pass. Not his fan either but Osirus has been a problem in 3 admins.

vCash
    I agree. It was a major turn for sure for Joe that he did nothing to reverse (except Auburn game then he reverted back).