Thread: Underdawgs

vCash

Underdawgs

vCash
    sounds about right to me ...This is far from a guaranteed win IMO
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I think we roll. Tulsa has had to come from behind in a lot games. Been really lucky. If we play well, it'll be about like Mizzou. If we half ass it like AU, then it's a tight game and you don't want to be in a tight game with them.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    I put a couple hundred on our moneyline. Tulsa is 5-1 and should be 4-2 but was helped out a ton in a game that the refs apparently had money on earlier in the year. They played a lot of really bad g5 teams close. If we play a slightly above average game offensively we will win by multiple touchdowns.

vCash
    We need this win. Erroll Thompson says he's playing. Hope he finishes strong and comes back next year.

vCash
    Tulsa -2.5

vCash
    I believe this will be a really tough battle. Tulsa lost to No. 6 Cincinnati on the road on a last second field goal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy_RoadDawg View Post
    I believe this will be a really tough battle. Tulsa lost to No. 6 Cincinnati on the road on a last second field goal.

I said this on the other board and will say it here too.

Tulsa (6-2 and ranked) is playing a 3 win SEC team. They are only favored by 2.5 and people are talking about how this will be a close game / not an easy win....for State. Either tulsa has no business being ranked or the betting line is a joke.

The ranking seems more like a participation trophy because people sure don't seem to think they deserve it.

They played #8 cincinnati close but cincinnati also didn't really play anyone all season and had some close games against some really mediocre teams. So it will also be interesting how cincy does against Georgia in bowl game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I think we roll. Tulsa has had to come from behind in a lot games. Been really lucky. If we play well, it'll be about like Mizzou. If we half ass it like AU, then it's a tight game and you don't want to be in a tight game with them.
    I am concerned about the 2 week layoff. State played well against Ole Miss in that 7 point loss, then had a week off before Auburn and looked like crap. I worry that I?m the ?repetition? offense, we might come out lethargic.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NWADAWG View Post

I said this on the other board and will say it here too.

Tulsa (6-2 and ranked) is playing a 3 win SEC team. They are only favored by 2.5 and people are talking about how this will be a close game / not an easy win....for State. Either tulsa has no business being ranked or the betting line is a joke.

The ranking seems more like a participation trophy because people sure don't seem to think they deserve it.

They played #8 cincinnati close but cincinnati also didn't really play anyone all season and had some close games against some really mediocre teams. So it will also be interesting how cincy does against Georgia in bowl game.
    Tulsa is very average. They will be the second worst team we have played this year and it’s not close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I am concerned about the 2 week layoff. State played well against Ole Miss in that 7 point loss, then had a week off before Auburn and looked like crap. I worry that I?m the ?repetition? offense, we might come out lethargic.
    We did not play well against ole miss. They are bad.