Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: State-A&M game thread

vCash
    Cadaver or whoever the hell you are obviously the God of all things regarding sports. In fact, you should be coaching MSU right now because you are the equal to Nick Saban. You are a pitiful human being and I'm tired of reading your hero panzy ass bullshit. Please ban me wool. Out team played hard, we lost and Hero Cadaver should be our coach. Screw Hud. The man with a plan is Cadaver, the genius. Ban me damnit!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msumudcat View Post
    Cadaver or whoever the hell you are obviously the God of all things regarding sports. In fact, you should be coaching MSU right now because you are the equal to Nick Saban. You are a pitiful human being and I'm tired of reading your hero panzy ass bullshit. Please ban me wool. Out team played hard, we lost and Hero Cadaver should be our coach. Screw Hud. The man with a plan is Cadaver, the genius. Ban me damnit!
    Ummmm, ok
    Drugs are bad, mmmmkay

vCash
    Dak showed tonight he has heart, guts, and the will to win. Can't overcome stupid mistakes by PLAYERS but when the stupid mistakes by paid staff members continuously come into play something's gotta give! Daks next 2 years can be legendary, he's got what it takes to carry a team. He will continue to develop into a guy that can take over a game. He's almost there