Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Well guys i will see my fellow dogs in 2021...being deployed to Cali. I have the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    We can go back to normal if the ones that wanna take it do, and the ones that don't want to don't. Maybe the ones that don't take vaccine will get it who knows, but the people taking vaccine by definition shouldn't get it regardless.

I ain't taking no vaccine, regardless of who makes it or touts it. I get Covid I'm gonna insist on Hydroxy, Azithromycin, and Zinc.
    No we can't. There is still the hospital situation. THAT affects those that take it just as much as the ones who don't. Also, NO vaccine is 100% effective and those that don't take it will still be spreading it. The restrictions will continue as long as that is happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    No we can't. There is still the hospital situation. THAT affects those that take it just as much as the ones who don't. Also, NO vaccine is 100% effective and those that don't take it will still be spreading it. The restrictions will continue as long as that is happening.
    Initial trials indicate a 95%+ efficacy. That’s higher efficacy than almost any other vaccine out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Hell no. Go look at the fine print of these vaccines, or any type of vaccine of this sort.

Secondly, why did the AMA come out this week and say hydroxychloroquine is effective against Covid? Why are the American media and government officials mum on all these trials showing Ivermectin is great at preventing Covid infections?

Follow the money. Big pharma can?t make money on cheap ivermectin that?s used on animals or $0.50 a pill hydroxychloroquine. And politicians won?t get big pharma campaign donations if they allow these cheap, effective drugs to be promoted.

Educate yourself before you take anything the government provides. For anyone interested, go research the Austrialing vaccine trial and why it was stopped. If that doesn?t raise any questions, continue on trusting any and everyone.
    I have looked that AMA claim up. The ONLY places it turns up are sites I have never heard of. Do you have a link to something reliable?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Initial trials indicate a 95%+ efficacy. That’s higher efficacy than almost any other vaccine out there.
    Yes. That still doesn't change anything unless enough people take it. We will not go back to normal if that doesn't happen. I don't get the resistance to this. I grew up being lined up and vaccinated at school for things that we have pretty much eradicated in the US, 100% due to vaccines. Ask people a little older than me about polio summer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    You might as well insist on Leeches and bloodletting.
    He just did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    So you think plaquenil is going to kill you....that was a liberal lie...just for your information.
    Relying on it if you have severe COVID very well might.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    I'll take it as soon as I can ( based on way it is being distributed, I'm at the end of the line).

My parents and grandmother will take it ASAP.

Because it works. In 14 days from the first shot.

And the only way to get back to how life was a year ago, is for 80-90% of people to get a vaccine.

So I'll ask the question to those that say no, why do you want the Pandemic to last longer?

https://www.sciencealert.com/this-st...-19-infections
    That is exactly what they are saying they want. It makes you wonder why.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    So you think plaquenil is going to kill you....that was a liberal lie...just for your information.
    I didn't say that. I'm talking in general. But there ARE serious known side effects regarding Plaquenil, though I'm not sure how often they occur. You can check them out on any reputable pharmaceutical website.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I'm not, I also have never taken flu shot. To each there own.
    Took my first this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    I didn't say that. I'm talking in general. But there ARE serious known side effects regarding Plaquenil, though I'm not sure how often they occur. You can check them out on any reputable pharmaceutical website.
    It has to be taken for an extended period to have serious side effects...I assume you are talking about plaquenil maculopathy and corneal deposition.

Bottom line....plaquenil is a very safe drug.

vCash
    I am, I am in the high risk demo. Stay safe 99, I will send a prayer your way.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    And thank you for your service.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    I don't think HE knows that.

But I'll give him some more "Covid Treatment options" if he wants:

He should try a pocket full of poseys, Rubbing onions, herbs or a chopped up snake on you or cutting up a pigeon and rubbing it over an infected body. You could also try Drinking vinegar, eating crushed minerals, arsenic, mercury or even ten-year-old treacle.

vCash
    Didn't realize there were so many anti-vaxxers on ED. Awesome. Any flat-earthers here, too?***

Please, for the love GOD, take the vaccine when you have the chance.

vCash
    And stay safe, 99.

vCash
    Almost 66 year Middle School teacher with my 83 year old Mother across the the street. Got my sleeve rolled up and ready. God Bless You in the land of fruit and nuts! Get home soon, GTHOM!

vCash
    Will allergic reactions be a major side effect?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/16/h...gtype=Homepage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    option to take the covid vaccine but have opted out would you all take it just trying to get the general consensus of how others feel not media generated responses.
    Hail state!
    Yes, I'll take it when it's my turn (assuming people aren't falling over dead because of it by then).

To add - I'll take it, but probably be a little nervous about it as well.
    Last edited by RocketDawg; 12-16-2020 at 09:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Took flu shot 1 time, and I got the flu... the only time I got the flu in my life. I don't plan to take the flu shot again, and I won't be taking the covid shot.
    The flu shot affects people differently, just like Covid appears to. The only flu shot I've ever had any sort of reaction to at all was, I think, the swing flu way back in the 70s, as I recall. This year, my arm got a little more sore than usual, but that may have been because I tensed my muscle more than usual. Or it could have been the content of the vaccine. I never had fever or felt bad though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Didn't realize this on allergies. Google search says 50 million Americans have allergies
    The only person I've heard of who had an adverse, emergency reaction was the health care worker today (or maybe yesterday) in Juneau, Alaska. She apparently had allergies that she wasn't aware of. They gave her Benadryl that didn't work, but then gave her epinephrine that did the trick. That's why they're having people wait 30 minutes after taking the shot before they're allowed to leave. Pretty sure that all places that give the shots have to have the recovery drugs on hand, just in case.