Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well guys i will see my fellow dogs in 2021...being deployed to Cali. I have the

vCash
    Please, please, please take the vaccine. The closer we get to herd immunity the closer we can all go back to normal. This vaccine is totally safe and shown to be effective (both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines).

Truly, vaccines are one of the greatest inventions in human history. Full stop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    option to take the covid vaccine but have opted out would you all take it just trying to get the general consensus of how others feel not media generated responses.
    Hail state!
    I personally will not be in a hurry to take it. Don't have any risk factors and the survival rate is similar to flu for my profile. I will take it once it has been in circulation for a little while without any negative effects. I will encourage my parents to take it.

If I were you and being deployed to hot zones, I would be more likely to take it, but I'd still like to see it in circulation for at least a few months to see if any negative effects pop up.

vCash
    I have decided to take the vaccine when I can. I've gone back and forth bit decided by the time it gets to me, enough people will have taken it to get at least a little data on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Took flu shot 1 time, and I got the flu... the only time I got the flu in my life. I don't plan to take the flu shot again, and I won't be taking the covid shot.
    You should have taken logic too.

Ad hoc ergo proctor hoc is a fallacy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    Yes once this first round is through. I figure any problems will be identified with it.
    Thousands upon thousands of people have taken it already. Look at the trial data. The problems are known.

vCash
    Nope.

Be safe out there!

vCash
    I can't believe the number not taking the vaccine!

Oh well.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Vaccines DO prevent you form getting the virus. They DO prevent you from spreading the virus. That is what they do by definition.
    Did you watch the video? He clearly says we don't know if they prevent the virus or the spread. Now maybe this guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

vCash
    I will..... I've had it..... Bunch of my employees have had it..... And I don't want to risk getting it again. That shit was not fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    same here with the Flu shot ... but back then they injected a LIVE virus - todays Flu shots use a DEAD virus and now I get the shot
    Even the CDC own statistics state the efficacy of the yearly flu shot from 21-55% over the last couple of years.

Biggest problem is guessing which flu strain will be prominent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Thousands upon thousands of people have taken it already. Look at the trial data. The problems are known.
    Having looked at the Pfizer data, they 'eliminated' EVERY volunteer that had an allergy!

Pfizer is NOT liable to pay anybody anything if the vaccine has side effects or even kills you.

Does the vaccine make you sterile? Can't be determined yet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Having looked at the Pfizer data, they 'eliminated' EVERY volunteer that had an allergy!

Pfizer is NOT liable to pay anybody anything if the vaccine has side effects or even kills you.

also the LONG TERM effects / problems are NOT known
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I will take it when available to me. I still believe in science.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Did you watch the video? He clearly says we don't know if they prevent the virus or the spread. Now maybe this guy doesn't know what he's talking about.
    It's on MSNBC, nobody on there knows what they are talking about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post

Didn't realize this on allergies. Google search says 50 million Americans have allergies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    I will take it when available to me. I still believe in science.
    Well science changes. Just in this thread, there was talk of how the flu shot has morphed.

vCash
    I think if you're high risk, why not? If you aren't though, this isn't just cut and dry imo

vCash
    Nope...long term side effects won?t be know for years, the fact that in less than 1 year we have a vaccine should be a hard Hell no.