Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Well guys i will see my fellow dogs in 2021...being deployed to Cali. I have the

vCash
    Nope 👎

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Lots of anti-vaxxers in healthcare too apparently.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...id-19-vaccine/
    My wife has been a nurse over 20 years. She's a pro mask, social distance, and hand wash warrior. Her job is horrible these days due to covid. She says Hail No to taking vaccine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    You might as well insist on Leeches and bloodletting.
    At least it would be my choice ... not some doctor's whose financial interests lies with the drug he's promoting.

Got someone who works for me that got Covid. About 70 years old. Developed pneumonia week and half ago on Monday 12/7. Doctor prescribed a protocol that included Fauci's "promising" drug Remdesivir ($1000/dose). He went into ICU on Wednesday and is still there on ventilator fighting for his life (9 days). So much for "science".

I'll take the leeches and bloodletting. Those other doctors that promote the protocol I said I would take, are doctors too. However, they ain't getting any kickbacks or/and are financially invested in that protocol tho. Forrest for the trees Lieutenant, forest for the trees.
    Last edited by dawgday166; 12-17-2020 at 02:35 PM.

vCash
    Yes. Hopefully early next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    How about use your thumbs for more than posting ignorance and look the things up for yourself. It?s easy if you try. These article searches took about 3.5 minutes of total searching.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN28K39A

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...ainst-covid-19

https://trialsitenews.com/how-a-gras...erapy-in-peru/

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/ar...ou-take-it-you

https://journal.chestnet.org/article...898-4/fulltext

https://www.drugs.com/medical-answer...virus-3535912/

For Liverpool. I?m sure official documents won?t change his mind. Can?t change what someone ?hopes and dreams? to be fact.

https://www.ama-assn.org/system/file...k-addendum.pdf

Please prove anything I said wrong. I won?t hold my breath. I hold a biochemisty/chemical engineering double major. I would not post something I wasn?t 100% sure of. And I follow science to a T. It?s what pays the bills. Plus any 1-2nd year general biology student should know that a SARS/Covid virus is the simplest of any virus on earth. It?s essentially a cold virus. A pitiful RNA virus. RNA viruses can be killed by the simplest of vitamins. C and D are two. It can be killed by any of the soluble metals. Zinc, Magnesium, silver and copper just to name a few. Lead may also work, but I highly advise against this approach. This virus is to post birth what HIV is to real life, yet this nation has so ignorantly been manipulated by the media into believing its some catastrophe.

Ivermectin was used in South American and other trials. 100% of the persons who took it never caught Covid. 50-53% of those on the other control group did contract the virus.

Please stop confusing that which you want to believe, with that which has data to back it up. And stop replying with ignorance without any ?facts? to refute that which isn?t your unicorn milk beliefs. Covid 19 is play dough, to building a sky scraper of viruses.

Seriously, anyone who is afraid of this virus, I?ve thousands of bridges and some ocean front property in Nebraska for sale. Pretty damn cheap.

Shall I continue? It truly is sad how many sheeple we have in this nation. Lemmings headed toward the cliff.

Edit to add. Please stop falling for the being inside or it?s winter argument for why viruses spread during the winter. Our best defense against these petty viruses is naturally generated Vitamin D. Which requires skin exposure to real sunlight. Funny how the temps drop when the sun moves toward the Southern Hemisphere. So not only do we have less direct sunlight exposure to our skin, we actually cover our skin to stay warm. Hence, less overall natural vitamin d generation. Not rocket surgery here. Simple common sense.
    So you are saying not to take the vaccine ?

vCash
    I will get it...

vCash
    Look, if you have allergic reactions to eggs, nuts, shell fish, etc. have your epi pen with you. Otherwise, don't worry about it. Your dick won't fall off but it might shrink.

vCash
    UPDATE! I am in a living Hell......just went by ST. Marys medical center in apple valley....this is 17'd up tents outside people with no hospital beds. Morgue trucks lined up... I wanna go home. you all be safe and hail state!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    UPDATE! I am in a living Hell......just went by ST. Marys medical center in apple valley....this is 17'd up tents outside people with no hospital beds. Morgue trucks lined up... I wanna go home. you all be safe and hail state!
    Just looked it up. nuts..

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...surge-74787347

vCash
    Isn't Apple Valley out in the desert near Mojave and Lancaster? I've spent a lot of time in that area over the years. The situation sounds terrible.

vCash
    We are about 3-4 weeks away from that in Mississippi if it doesn't turn around. For the first time in the mess I'm really scared about where we are headed here. Christmas is going to send us over into the abyss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    We are about 3-4 weeks away from that in Mississippi if it doesn't turn around. For the first time in the mess I'm really scared about where we are headed here. Christmas is going to send us over into the abyss.
    It is indeed unless people use common sense, and most won't. Thanksgiving was bad enough, but Christmas (along with New Year's celebrations) will be much worse.

vCash
    If you don't want the vaccine, I'll take it for you. If all the medical professionals die from taking it, then you will know that it was a mistake.

option to take the covid vaccine but have opted out would you all take it just trying to get the general consensus of how others feel not media generated responses.
    Hail state!

vCash
    That's my fear. We were pushed to the brink this past summer, and the numbers have been worse and sustained for the past few weeks. The best thing to do right now is to stay away from people and stay away from the hospital if possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    At least it would be my choice ... not some doctor's whose financial interests lies with the drug he's promoting.

Got someone who works for me that got Covid. About 70 years old. Developed pneumonia week and half ago on Monday 12/7. Doctor prescribed a protocol that included Fauci's "promising" drug Remdesivir ($1000/dose). He went into ICU on Wednesday and is still there on ventilator fighting for his life (9 days). So much for "science".

I'll take the leeches and bloodletting. Those other doctors that promote the protocol I said I would take, are doctors too. However, they ain't getting any kickbacks or/and are financially invested in that protocol tho. Forrest for the trees Lieutenant, forest for the trees.
    How the hell do you know that doctors that administer Remdesivir are promoting it? You don't, and the overwhelming majority of them aren't.

Even your boy Trump took Remdesivir.
    https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...treatment.html
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Can one catch the ChinamanVirus from a Weed Patch, Trailer House, or a Meth Lab??? (Asking for a "friend")....

Seriously, I hope that all you cats and yourn are ok... I'm fortunate that I'm somewhat reclusive and live in a low pop density area...

Peace Out!
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Jesus, man. That reality is terrifying. I'm not sure what it will take for people to wise up, as if the 3600 deaths today were meaningless, but something has got to give.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Jesus, man. That reality is terrifying. I'm not sure what it will take for people to wise up, as if the 3600 deaths today were meaningless, but something has got to give.
    The update from today from the MSDH said we have 89 vacant ICU beds statewide. That is just scary as hell, esp since we banned non-emergent procedures this past Sunday. That should have led to more open ICU beds, it didn't.

vCash
    Be safe as you can 99!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...tinues-anyway/

“The MHRA [UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency] advice states: ‘Any person with a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicine or food (such as previous history of anaphylactoid reaction or those who have been advised to carry an adrenaline autoinjector) should not receive the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine. Resuscitation facilities should be available at all times for all vaccinations. Vaccination should only be carried out in facilities where resuscitation measures are available’.”
    Last edited by Schultzy; 12-18-2020 at 07:45 AM.