Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Bunch of Bama players in portal including four star tackle and q b
    Saban thinning the herd.

vCash
    Bunch of Bama players in portal including four star tackle and q b
    5 star LB too. seems to be Arkansas bound tho

vCash
    So what's the deal with Mingo? Is that a wait and see if Kiffin brings in another QB, or is he staying at OM?

vCash
    All my ole miss folk have gone quiet in Mingo. They are currently wishing Lane would hurry up and leave already cuz his pro job question is hurting portal players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    All my ole miss folk have gone quiet in Mingo. They are currently wishing Lane would hurry up and leave already cuz his pro job question is hurting portal players.
    This is funny cause they need the portal bad. Man I love it. Worm has turned on head coach job shopping!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Your friends are not thinking it through if they think Lane leaving helps them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Your friends are not thinking it through if they think Lane leaving helps them.
    BINGO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    BINGO!
    Lanes self promotion is really damaging ole miss. If I was a fan of ole Miss I’d about be ready to show him the door. It’s not like he made the playoffs or won a bowl game. They are going to suck for years to come if he and sexton keep up the nonsense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    If you wouldnt take Tylan Knight you either dont know him or havent watched him. He is a ball player and a great kid. And that is coming from someone who hates Purl and Ole Miss with every fiber of my being.

He pretty much won them the game, if you call it that last year with the fumble at the goaline.

Hartsog is a winner and we should be on him if we are not. He would be a great fit here he us our type of kid
    Tylan Knight has entered the transfer portal due to lack of playing time. I'm not sure why posters ever disagree with me.

vCash
    Lanes self promotion is really damaging ole miss. If I was a fan of ole Miss I’d about be ready to show him the door. It’s not like he made the playoffs or won a bowl game. They are going to suck for years to come if he and sexton keep up the nonsense.
    He fits the culture

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    all the experts on here said Drummond and Brownlee were system WRs and could not play in the SEC. But Heath and Mingo had all the tools.
    Haven't seen one person on here that claims to be an expert, but carry on.

vCash
    Nvmd, I see now.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 01-12-2022 at 09:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Tylan Knight has entered the transfer portal due to lack of playing time. I'm not sure why posters ever disagree with me.
    Great kid, but you can?t win big games with him in the SEC.

He would be great at USM.

Their defense got better the less he played, which is why he is transferring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

very accurate post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

He would be good at USM... not great

vCash
    May be unpopular, but I wouldn't have taken the Northwestern WR just yet. Not saying he can't play, but he has 1 career catch. We just don't know.

RJ Sneed from Baylor is visiting today. That's a guy I really want. Trea Shropshire from UAB is also in the portal. He's a very productive WR. But we likely can't take both of these guys because taking 3 WRs from the portal is a little much.

I really want Sneed though.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    May be unpopular, but I wouldn't have taken the Northwestern WR just yet. Not saying he can't play, but he has 1 career catch. We just don't know.

RJ Sneed from Baylor is visiting today. That's a guy I really want. Trea Shropshire from UAB is also in the portal. He's a very productive WR. But we likely can't take both of these guys because taking 3 WRs from the portal is a little much.

I really want Sneed though.
    He was a true freshman this year and former 4*. We weren't the only SEC team interested in him. He was absolutely an immediate take. He may not impact the field this year, but by year 4 he'll be in our top 8 rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    He was a true freshman this year and former 4*. We weren't the only SEC team interested in him. He was absolutely an immediate take. He may not impact the field this year, but by year 4 he'll be in our top 8 rotation
    I get it. We'll see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    He would be good at USM... not great
    Probably right.

vCash
    We need to go after more of these Alabama transfers. They just lost a former starting LB. We need speed there.