Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2051

Thread: 2022 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Now that the ship has sailed on Blanton do we go after Zy Ford? He's smaller but looks faster than Blanton, at least on film. I saw him early in the year and wasn't awed by him but from what I've read he's got a blue collar mentality and that's the kind that have traditionally thrived at MSU. Any chance we go after him now?
    The best senior football player in the state this year is the Hartsog kid from JDC. He would make us better in every way. He is a faster Tylan Knight

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    The best senior football player in the state this year is the Hartsog kid from JDC. He would make us better in every way. He is a faster Tylan Knight
    He is very similar to tulu griffin

vCash
    That's not a great endorsement.

vCash
    Looks like he just committed Nebraska.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Looks like he just committed Nebraska.
    Well...Godspeed going 3-9 next season, lol.

vCash
    So what was the ultimate deal with K. Rodgers? All along it was said that Manny was the tie to Miami based on his relationship with the family. No Manny and the kid still wants to go to the U apparently.

Other than the lure of the city anybody else know anything?

I know you can't cry over what you never had in the first place, but seemed that one was trending out way until yesterday.

vCash
    On the Hartzog kid - seems worth taking a chance on given the news of the day, but seems the staff just is not interested in him. I know he camped at State so they must have not been impressed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Reposting:
    Ho Hum
    Blanton pusses out because he's scared to fight for a spot. Imagine that! I tried to tell you he wasn't a big loss before. I'd take his stars but he's no difference maker.
    Warned you, it's going to be fun til Feb. Just hang on. Don't get caught up in the BS and ebb and flow. Still got a shot to be around top 25. Still another surprise waiting.
    Never get caught up in the overselling of things either. Sometimes you've got to simply use common sense (I know that's tough for a couple people)
    Mannn just stop it. You've been whiffing since last week on these recruits. It's a crap shoot and your just guessing right now. It makes for good entertainment but you're selling wolf tickets right now and spinning like a politician.

vCash
    Talk about dead period / this thread is like Deja Vu from years prior

vCash
    Commercecomet24, how you feeling about Nicholson today?

vCash
    Never saw it coming**

I mean really it’s every year about 2 weeks out they try to toe everyone up just for the same stuff to happen. With that said can you imagine being so scared or inferior that you would pay a recruit to NOT go to a school. That’s insane right?

vCash
    How many do we sign tomorrow?

We are 16 commits, Steve says Moss and Jordan most likely won't sign tomorrow - so that puts us at 14;

Ramsey
    Sledge
    Trevion

Seem to be in the boat.

Decarlos
    Dinkins
    Percy Lewis

Seem 50/50 or better

I'm guessing we won't sign more than 22 tomorrow, so who am I missing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    So what became of this??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

I'm guessing we won't sign more than 22 tomorrow, so who am I missing?

Transfer DB's.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Transfer DB's.
    Names?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
    Commercecomet24, how you feeling about Nicholson today?
    I know what my heart wants. This is a complicated situation. I wish one of my other "sons" all the best wherever he goes. I hope it's maroon and white.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    So what became of this??
    Nothing became of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Now that the ship has sailed on Blanton do we go after Zy Ford? He's smaller but looks faster than Blanton, at least on film. I saw him early in the year and wasn't awed by him but from what I've read he's got a blue collar mentality and that's the kind that have traditionally thrived at MSU. Any chance we go after him now?
    Jeez...the guy isn't an SEC football player. He's not even P5. Let that crazy talk die unless he wants to walk on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Mannn just stop it. You've been whiffing since last week on these recruits. It's a crap shoot and your just guessing right now. It makes for good entertainment but you're selling wolf tickets right now and spinning like a politician.
    I missed one guy. One guy that was committed to us. But by all means, continue with your persistent, miserable bitching please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I missed one guy. One guy that was committed to us. But by all means, continue with your persistent, miserable bitching please.
    You've never said who any of the guys are so I wouldn't know whomever they are. I'm only stating 3 days ago it was all good with everyone. I personally don't care about recruiting I've lived it and know sources are purely guessing. Kids will tell you whatever when they're in front of you. I honestly prefer the portal over high school recruiting.