Page 64 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2051

Thread: 2022 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Are we dead set on him playing OL?
    There's a difference in projecting a player at a position and telling him you won't give him a chance at the spot he wants. We're willing to give him a look. He needs to be willing to gamble on himself.

vCash
    So if I add Trevion Williams, Stone Blanton, Percy Lewis, Decarlos Nicholson, Trent Ramsey, Kalvin Dinkins, and Avery Sledge to 247sport's Class Calculator, that score would put us around 15th in the rankings as of now.

Of course, other teams will add players too, so that won't be where we end up, but a top 25 class is very likely, and that's not even taking into account transfers like Marcus Banks or Tyrese Chambers, or wildcards like Khamauri Rogers or Jacarius Clayton.

Need to finish strong.

vCash
    Do we want Clayton? When he committed to the bears, many on here said we dropped him because he isn't close to being an SEC DL, but could be an OT all day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Do we want Clayton? When he committed to the bears, many on here said we dropped him because he isn't close to being an SEC DL, but could be an OT all day.
    I want him because he's 6'6", 280 lbs and is an SEC athlete. You give him the chance to play DL if that's what he wants to do and if it doesn't work out, he moves to OL or hits the portal. Not to mention, he could be the second OM commit we flip this year, and I love giving them a taste of their own medicine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    He'll get his look at DL. The question is, will he be willing to play OL if he can't win a job or will he hit the portal. That's why I say, he should gamble on himself. Don't close doors. Go where he wants to go and try it.

vCash
    Going to be a lot of moving parts in recruiting til Feb. Going to be a lot of back and with guys after the first signing day this week. Going to be fun!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    True
    There we go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    He'll get his look at DL. The question is, will he be willing to play OL if he can't win a job or will he hit the portal. That's why I say, he should gamble on himself. Don't close doors. Go where he wants to go and try it.
    Yep, if you believe in you make it happen.

vCash
    Any thoughts on Moses Alexander? He was on campus this weekend and seems to be committing tomorrow.

4 star on 24/7. Any word on him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Any thoughts on Moses Alexander? He was on campus this weekend and seems to be committing tomorrow.

4 star on 24/7. Any word on him?
    I think Paul reported that he didn?t make it this weekend. Gonna choose between tcu and Houston on signing day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I bet money could fix it.
    Maybe but not really in this situation. Some things trump money,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Sounds like money to me. Kentucky is probably paying more
    It's not money and never has been.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Going to be a lot of moving parts in recruiting til Feb. Going to be a lot of back and with guys after the first signing day this week. Going to be fun!
    Your definition of fun is what scares me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    It's not money and never has been.
    I will say this . We are doing everything in our power to get Decarlos. It's getting closer to happening and we may(I said may), get it done. We're closer than we've been since he decommited. I'm hopeful but not counting him, yet. Y'all cross your fingers.

vCash
    I will say this . We are doing everything in our power to get Decarlos. It's getting closer to happening and we may(I said may), get it done. We're closer than we've been since he decommited. I'm hopeful but not counting him, yet. Y'all cross your fingers.
    Can you tell us what the situation is? Is it a parent?

vCash
    What could be done to help the situation. How is going to Kentucky over us a better family situation( unless some family issues popped up in Kentucky??) Family seems to be the only thing more important than money in a recruiting situation. Or is it between us and OM? In that case, distance should't mean a whole lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    Can you tell us what the situation is? Is it a parent?
    Sounds like it is...probably not in the way you're thinking though

vCash
    If a parent is pushing him to Kentucky over MSU, I don’t know what I’d think about that choice.

vCash
    Baby momma (future baby momma) in Kentucky?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Baby momma (future baby momma) in Kentucky?
    More likely here