Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2051

Thread: 2022 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Still feeling good about Williams with him visiting Ole Miss this weekend?
    I'd rather he didn't visit there, but we have a sizeable lead.

I've been told that the bears have raised the white flag on Blanton.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Sharks are done with Blanton. He?s a dawg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I'd rather he didn't visit there, but we have a sizeable lead.

I've been told that the bears have raised the white flag on Blanton.
    The word in Madison is he told them it's over, thanks for recruiting him, but no need to continue.
    Of course their spin is that they moved off him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    The word in Madison is he told them it's over, thanks for recruiting him, but no need to continue.
    Of course their spin is that they moved off him
    Yeah - those are details I never care about. They wanted him, we got him; The rest is pure spin. Lets see who they replace him with and then their spin will make even less sense.

vCash
    Yeah Blantons in. Lemonis really helped with him, but Leach was big with him also.

vCash
    Just trying to get caught up to speed here, but what?s the deal with Nicholson?? Everything I see here is that it?s slim to no chance at pulling him back in. I?ve also heard UK had 2 DBs in for visits last week and one being another JUCO DB and he wasn?t happy about that. But again idk how true the last part is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck3124 View Post
    Just trying to get caught up to speed here, but what?s the deal with Nicholson?? Everything I see here is that it?s slim to no chance at pulling him back in. I?ve also heard UK had 2 DBs in for visits last week and one being another JUCO DB and he wasn?t happy about that. But again idk how true the last part is.
    Commerce coached the kid. There is something holding him back from state( I don't know why this happens to us) for some reason. Not sure if anyone knows where he's going but I think it's slim to none unless some things change. I just hope he's gets to go where he really wants to. Bout all you can hope for. It's his life and college career. I can't think of many things that would stop me from choosing my school of choice if I had a free ride.

vCash
    I completely agree. He?s on the list to visit for sure this weekend don?t know if he?s coming but let?s see what happens this weekend and fingers crossed it goes well. And I also hope he goes where he wants to go to college as well.

vCash
    Steve mentioned on the radio this morning that we expect double digit visitors this weekend. He couldn't release some names because they are committed to other schools at the moment but hopefully some more news will come to light after the weekend

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    Steve mentioned on the radio this morning that we expect double digit visitors this weekend. He couldn't release some names because they are committed to other schools at the moment but hopefully some more news will come to light after the weekend
    Remember he's always going to be overly optimistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Remember he's always going to be overly optimistic
    Which to be fair it would suck if he was overly negative. We get plenty of that here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    Steve exposes the super positive company line at all times...... divide everything he says by 5

vCash
    Meh. He's been adamant for two weeks that we are not getting all 8 of the targets we've zeroed in on the last 15 days. I think we get 5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    Steve exposes the super positive company line at all times...... divide everything he says by 5
    Not really

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    He's not wrong. Things are about to pick up.

vCash
    Our NT target, Dinkins gets offered by Florida. Dent head recruited him at Lafayette and just took Chaney from us. We need about 6,500 new people on staff just to recruit in December.

vCash
    Hello DJ James... remember us .. We forgive you..

vCash
    I hate Mississippi state recruiting in December

We do pretty good until it's time to actually close.

vCash
    I doubt we have much of a shot but DJ would be huge

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I hate Mississippi state recruiting in December

We do pretty good until it's time to actually close.
    We're doing fine. We're basically down to a couple kids that are committed to other schools, and one that was but is all over the place. Grab those two up that are committed and people will piss their pants they're so happy.