Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    We need 5 more Rod Gibsons.

vCash
    We were never getting Matthews. As soon as LSU offered, that was all over but the recruiting trip goods. Losing Smith hurts but we'll be fine.
    I think our chances with Shazz aren't as good as the media is making either.

vCash
    What are the odds we go after Jaren Handy? He's in the portal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    We need to get some transfers in here now. I'd take a 6'5 + receiver too if I could find a one that's played a good bit of big boy football.

vCash
    We're not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We're not.
    Why wouldn't we?

vCash
    Why wouldn't we?
    I'm not sure he could help us any.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I'm not sure he could help us any.
    Dude was a 4 star from Mississippi. I'm sure he could help plenty if he's willing to work

vCash
    Dude was a 4 star from Mississippi. I'm sure he could help plenty if he's willing to work
    That's assuming he was evaluated properly.

vCash
    QB1 in the boat

vCash
    Always good to get the QB. What does everyone think of him? Saw a few few highlights and looks like he should be comfortable with this system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Always good to get the QB. What does everyone think of him? Saw a few few highlights and looks like he should be comfortable with this system.
    A 6'0" Will Rogers with a little more mobility, better arm strength, & more accurate passing ability.

Not a physical specimen, but can sling it with procession. Best case Drew Brees type with most likely outcome being a Shane Buschele type.

Good player. Getting him and Sawyer in back to back classes is about as good as we've ever done. This kid likely ends up an 89-91 rated guy and when considering he's only 6 ft tall, that means he must be really really good because no one is giving him the benefit of the doubt on measurables
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Assumed? He had plenty of SEC coaches that evaluated him and offered.
    He was never an SEC guy. He's a G5 player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    A 6'0" Will Rogers with a little more mobility, better arm strength, & more accurate passing ability.

Not a physical specimen, but can sling it with procession. Best case Drew Brees type with most likely outcome being a Shane Buschele type.

Good player. Getting him and Sawyer in back to back classes is about as good as we've ever done. This kid likely ends up an 89-91 rated guy and when considering he's only 6 ft tall, that means he must be really really good because no one is giving him the benefit of the doubt on measurables
    I see a little Gardner Minshew in him to be honest

vCash
    He definitely is a fit for the offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I see a little Gardner Minshew in him to be honest
    That would be fantastic

vCash
    Who are we looking at from Union HS? Was told we had some coaches there today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trob115 View Post
    Who are we looking at from Union HS? Was told we had some coaches there today
    RB/ATH and OL
    Both are camp guys. RB/ATH is committed to USM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    RB/ATH and OL
    Both are camp guys. RB/ATH is committed to USM.
    The RB is a two sport kid too. He?s a freak on the Diamond. Good kid too from everything I hear. When I was coaching at newton academy their was rumors of him talking about transferring over. He was friends with kemp
    Alderman and was wanting to play with him. Never came to fruition though. The board at that school was the biggest joke in history.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    The RB is a two sport kid too. He?s a freak on the Diamond. Good kid too from everything I hear. When I was coaching at newton academy their was rumors of him talking about transferring over. He was friends with kemp
    Alderman and was wanting to play with him. Never came to fruition though. The board at that school was the biggest joke in history.
    I wonder why we are not even getting a mentioned from the good RB from Germantown High in Gluckstadt, Ms?
    We have one of his former teammates coming in this fall and we are on the ?X? man big time from there.

I?ve watched over 90% of Germantown games over the 9-10 yrs of their existence. The defensive lineman coming to MSU this fall and the X-man & the running back being seniors this fall at GHS are 3 dandies.
    Also, FWIW, I didn?t lose any sleep over Nigel Knott going to Bama as I had a feeling he wasn?t going to be able to stay healthy. Absolute great kid&teammate and super fast but just wasn?t real strong and was hurt some before he left GHS.