Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I told yall when we got him Nicholson would be tough to keep. He is a NFL corner.

We did all we could to get him. The Greenville Christian kids are no slouch either. Tough get after your ass kids
    To say he's an NFL corner is a stretch. He's never played 1 down at corner in juco. He's being recruited on measurables and athletism. Time will tell if he's a legit corner or not. It takes more than measurables to perform there constantly.

vCash
    Hearing he may have a hard time qualifying. You hearing anything along those lines?

Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I hear we are in good shape with the Hurst kid from Gautier. I rarely get decent recruiting info, but it is what I'm being told by people that should know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
    Hearing he may have a hard time qualifying. You hearing anything along those lines?
    He very well may have a difficult time qualifying.

However, normally those rumors are put out by ole miss folks who realize they don't lead for a recruit and try to cover themselves that way, I instead of the kid not actually wanting to go to ole miss. You know, perceived image is all that matters up there.

vCash
    well that's sad

vCash
    I don’t talk to Ole Miss folks, so this didn’t come from them. Came from a neutral fan on the Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by trob115 View Post
    He very well may have a difficult time qualifying.

However, normally those rumors are put out by ole miss folks who realize they don't lead for a recruit and try to cover themselves that way, I instead of the kid not actually wanting to go to ole miss. You know, perceived image is all that matters up there.

vCash
    I don?t talk to Ole Miss folks, so this didn?t come from them. Came from a neutral fan on the Coast.
    Does not the ACC have easier JUCO transfer rules than the SEC? I thought I remembered the SEC tightening up those in recent past?

vCash
    I have not.

Rule of thumb is that if a MSU fan is telling you he may not qualify, then he is committing to the bears. If a confederate is telling you he isn?t qualifying then we got him.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Saw film of a LB out of Atlanta that might deserve a little attention.

Dialo Mosley - LB 6?2 215

#11 on film.

https://twitter.com/southernswagg4/s...515496448?s=21

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    Saw film of a LB out of Atlanta that might deserve a little attention.

Dialo Mosley - LB 6?2 215

#11 on film.

https://twitter.com/southernswagg4/s...515496448?s=21
    Has this thread been locked?
    Nothing new on here in over 2 weeks?

Anything new on Xavier Harris from Germantown? I know he committed to the Webels back in the summer but there?s 3+ mths until signing day.
    Us having John Lewis (who played at Germantown) should help our chances of a flip.

vCash
    This staff doesn?t seem to care much for recruiting. Imagine it?ll stay pretty dead on here

vCash
    I understand the concern, but I hope this staff is focused on winning this weekend.

vCash
    Any news from this weekend?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Any news from this weekend?
    Not that I've heard. Football recruiting is dead at MSU

I've never seen us go through such a lack of momentum on the recruiting trail & that includes when Croom was here
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

I've never seen us go through such a lack of momentum on the recruiting trail & that includes when Croom was here
    Underrated fact - go back and look at Mullen's first class at MSU (after being hired) and see how many NFL guys Croom had committed in that class, and it would surprise the hell out of you. It did me.

Cam Lawrence
    Banks
    Cox
    Whitley
    Boyd
    Skinner
    McPhee
    Gabe Jackson

Had all committed to MSU under Croom. Also laid ground work for Chris White and Perkins.

In fact the kids that Mullen added late, didn't really do much except for Bumphis.

My hope is that we are making great evaluations, because we certainly are not going to be involved in many recruiting battles if things hold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Underrated fact - go back and look at Mullen's first class at MSU (after being hired) and see how many NFL guys Croom had committed in that class, and it would surprise the hell out of you. It did me.

Cam Lawrence
    Banks
    Cox
    Whitley
    Boyd
    Skinner
    McPhee
    Gabe Jackson

Had all committed to MSU under Croom. Also laid ground work for Chris White and Perkins.

In fact the kids that Mullen added late, didn't really do much except for Bumphis.

My hope is that we are making great evaluations, because we certainly are not going to be involved in many recruiting battles if things hold.
    Croom's problem was not recruiting comparative to his coaching ability. Mullen took over some talent
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Yeah, it's really annoying. It would be great just to hear some noise.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    He probably saw UK atmosphere vs our empty seats *****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Stop your lies