Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2051

Thread: 2022 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Oops, my bad. I thought this was the 2022 recruiting thread and set up for that type info. Why can't the "Will Not Worthy or Worthy to be Our QB" be discussed on one of the many of those type threads which are available to bump since he took his first snap last year? Fire away. Just my opinion on the purpose for this thread. Hail State!
    I agree... I've looked here for the best couple of days thinking there was an update. Would yall please move the Will talk, which isn't about a recruit somewhere else.

vCash
    I would expect the transfer portal talk to heat up after the bowl game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    Agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Oops, my bad. I thought this was the 2022 recruiting thread and set up for that type info. Why can't the "Will Not Worthy or Worthy to be Our QB" be discussed on one of the many of those type threads which are available to bump since he took his first snap last year? Fire away. Just my opinion on the purpose for this thread. Hail State!
    Don’t think a single person is saying he isn’t worthy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    Hopefully. Really want to know who the other person everyone was alluding to when Banks committed

vCash
    I have heard talk of Mingo coming over to us? is that a good fit? Serious question I know there is obvious familiarity with Rogers but I don?t know about this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    I have heard talk of Mingo coming over to us? is that a good fit? Serious question I know there is obvious familiarity with Rogers but I don?t know about this one.
    He isn't that good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    He isn't that good
    There was a mock NFL draft back in the summer that had Mingo being drafted in the late second round of the 2022 NFL draft. I guess somebody was optimistic he was going to have a big year and leave early. It surprised me.

vCash
    Now that the season is over, it's time to start things rolling. Pretty positive we've got one more player under wraps. We know OL is a priority. We know Safety is a priority (there's going to be some movement at DB). We know K is a must. We know we're chasing a WR.
    Admittedly, I've forgotten how many spots we've got but think it's 8. So lots of wiggle room. Probably save one or two for after spring transfers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Now that the season is over, it's time to start things rolling. Pretty positive we've got one more player under wraps. We know OL is a priority. We know Safety is a priority (there's going to be some movement at DB). We know K is a must. We know we're chasing a WR.
    Admittedly, I've forgotten how many spots we've got but think it's 8. So lots of wiggle room. Probably save one or two for after spring transfers.
    Are you counting the two we have signed (supposedly) and haven?t been officially announced due to one announcing with his teammates at an upcoming signing day event and the other on a relatives birthday?

vCash
    We have offered a K in California.

https://twitter.com/g11plascencia/st...553688579?s=21

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    Looks like a product of Chris Sailer kicking. Wasn't Logan Cooke under their training?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Looks like a product of Chris Sailer kicking. Wasn't Logan Cooke under their training?
    Chris Sailer kicking is top notch.

vCash
    He can punt as well.

vCash
    He can punt as well.
    He seemed to be thrilled with our offer. I would take him anyday over the ARK kicker in the portal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    He seemed to be thrilled with our offer. I would take him anyday over the ARK kicker in the portal.
    Looks like we may be taking 2 guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Are you counting the two we have signed (supposedly) and haven?t been officially announced due to one announcing with his teammates at an upcoming signing day event and the other on a relatives birthday?
    I'm counting them. But my math ain't great. I'm trying to work off memory that's taken a hit since turning 45.

vCash
    Does anyone have any info on who we are on in the transfer portal?

vCash
    Looks like we may be taking 2 guys.
    Any idea who they are?

vCash
    Rivals site says we are chasing a bunch of guys in the portal, it’s premium though.