Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sscjr1 View Post
    Calm down. I meant that's not what IfYouOnlyKnew said. He said we weren't beating LSU for Mason without tripling what LSU offered.
    Having to triple what LSU offered is ridiculous.. and again false.
    LSU didn’t even double what Mason was making here, which is why is embarrassing we didn’t even try and keep him. We had an ace in hole , his girlfriend lives here..

Again this is straight from the source.. who just happens to be Shaun Jr and Shazz God parent .. but According to our expert media guys it won’t a difference either way with Shazz where Mason is.. ok
    Does that mean he won’t end up here? Not necessarily.. but our job just became twice as hard and in recruiting battles we need all the help we can get.

Different player, Jacoby Matthews who we were going to be in the game for and made his final 5 . Was probably going to be a signing day announcement and for sure later in the process, but hours after Mason tweets he is leaving State to take job with LSU , Jacoby commits to Tigers. Just saying

There are 2 WR that are going to be on the roster this season and you thank 2 guys for this . Rod Gibson for one and Mason Smith for the other.
    Jacobi Moore
    Theodore Knox
    ( you guys can figure out which coach to which player )

Again bottom line if we ever want to compete in the recruiting battles for guys when to comes to schools that aren’t just OM we need more behind the scene recruiting guys.. Rod Gibson can’t do it alone...
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 04-30-2021 at 10:53 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    LSU didn’t even double what Mason was making here, which is why is embarrassing we didn’t even try and keep him. We had an ace in hole , his girlfriend lives here..

Again this is straight from the source.. who just happens to be Shaun Jr and Shazz God parent .. but According to our expert media guys it won’t a difference either way with Shazz where Mason is.. ok
    Does that mean he won’t end up here? Not necessarily.. but our job just became twice as hard and in recruiting battles we need all the help we can get.

Different player, Jacoby Matthews who we were going to be in the game for and made his final 5 . Was probably going to be a signing day announcement and for sure later in the process, but hours after Mason tweets he is leaving State to take job with LSU , Jacoby commits to Tigers. Just saying

There are 2 WR that are going to be on the roster this season and you thank 2 guys for this . Rod Gibson for one and Mason Smith for the other.
    Jacobi Moore
    Theodore Knox

Again bottom line if we ever want to compete in the recruiting battles for guys when to comes to schools that aren’t just OM we need more behind the scene recruiting guys.. Rod Gibson can’t do it alone...
    Don't know why you quoted me. I'm not the one who said it. Simply brought it to your attention

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post

Jacobi Moore
    Theodore Knox

Occum's Razor makes me logically believe we can't be this dumb.

I'm not saying you're completely wrong & perhaps perceptions are different depending on who you talk to, but logic tells me this doesn't add up as simply as you've made it sound here.

Again, I'm not saying we're not dumb at times, but this would be legit incompetence & I believe we're run somewhat better than that.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    We need 5 more Rod Gibsons.

vCash
    We were never getting Matthews. As soon as LSU offered, that was all over but the recruiting trip goods. Losing Smith hurts but we'll be fine.
    I think our chances with Shazz aren't as good as the media is making either.

vCash
    What are the odds we go after Jaren Handy? He's in the portal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    We need to get some transfers in here now. I'd take a 6'5 + receiver too if I could find a one that's played a good bit of big boy football.

vCash
    We're not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We're not.
    Why wouldn't we?

vCash
    Why wouldn't we?
    I'm not sure he could help us any.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I'm not sure he could help us any.
    Dude was a 4 star from Mississippi. I'm sure he could help plenty if he's willing to work

vCash
    Dude was a 4 star from Mississippi. I'm sure he could help plenty if he's willing to work
    That's assuming he was evaluated properly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That's assuming he was evaluated properly.
    Assumed? He had plenty of SEC coaches that evaluated him and offered.

vCash
    QB1 in the boat

vCash
    Always good to get the QB. What does everyone think of him? Saw a few few highlights and looks like he should be comfortable with this system.

vCash
    Assumed? He had plenty of SEC coaches that evaluated him and offered.
    He was never an SEC guy. He's a G5 player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Always good to get the QB. What does everyone think of him? Saw a few few highlights and looks like he should be comfortable with this system.
    A 6'0" Will Rogers with a little more mobility, better arm strength, & more accurate passing ability.

Not a physical specimen, but can sling it with procession. Best case Drew Brees type with most likely outcome being a Shane Buschele type.

Good player. Getting him and Sawyer in back to back classes is about as good as we've ever done. This kid likely ends up an 89-91 rated guy and when considering he's only 6 ft tall, that means he must be really really good because no one is giving him the benefit of the doubt on measurables
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    A 6'0" Will Rogers with a little more mobility, better arm strength, & more accurate passing ability.

Not a physical specimen, but can sling it with procession. Best case Drew Brees type with most likely outcome being a Shane Buschele type.

Good player. Getting him and Sawyer in back to back classes is about as good as we've ever done. This kid likely ends up an 89-91 rated guy and when considering he's only 6 ft tall, that means he must be really really good because no one is giving him the benefit of the doubt on measurables
    I see a little Gardner Minshew in him to be honest

vCash
    He definitely is a fit for the offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I see a little Gardner Minshew in him to be honest
    That would be fantastic