Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Allan stats from Thursday night
    Had 6 carries for 162 yards and 3 touchdowns. He is averaging around 12 yards per carry for the year.

vCash
    Let’s see some more news. Williams, Dortch , Allen, Blanton and Thomas would be huge. We still need a big DT

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Hoping the staff can find a way to flip Oatis - dude would be an impact

vCash
    The more I watch football, including sons high school team, I realize the most important unit on the field is the O line. You can not run any type of offense or have any decent run production, q b production without a good O line.

This class needs more O lineman. Big boy from Alabama and Cam look good but that’s two. Need more.

vCash
    I've been a State fan for too long to get excited about Signing Day. I just go into it expecting a bunch of last minute shenanigans and flips. I hope this is the signing day that it doesn't happen though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I've been a State fan for too long to get excited about Signing Day. I just go into it expecting a bunch of last minute shenanigans and flips. I hope this is the signing day that it doesn't happen though.
    That?s the thing that?s different about this year?s class?.it?s highly unlikely that anyone is after the guys we have committed?.we are holding out hope that we can sign some uncommitted guys and maybe flip a few to make it a top 25 effort?..then there?s the portal so it?s an odd dynamic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    That?s the thing that?s different about this year?s class?.it?s highly unlikely that anyone is after the guys we have committed?.we are holding out hope that we can sign some uncommitted guys and maybe flip a few to make it a top 25 effort?..then there?s the portal so it?s an odd dynamic
    Is it not concerning to have people committed who other schools don't want?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    I wouldn't say no one wants these kids.

Cam East and Lucas Taylor are solid OL. I think Locke should be a 4 star.

The rest are really not super highly rated guys. They are going to be system and personality fits. The bigger name guys are going to be the guys we are fighting for the next month.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    Name the players currently committed that don’t have other P5 offers
    my bet you can’t name more than 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    I mean, you're wrong but carry on. We've got a solid class but the only crew guys would make it a good class. If they all fall to us (and most will), it's a top 20ish class. You don't have a top 25 class with guys nobody wants. You don't even have a top 40 class without guys others want.

vCash
    You can for sure count Dakota Jordan in this class. Officially signed with baseball yesterday.

He will be on football scholarship but it's nice to go ahead and have him in the boat.

vCash
    Is Dakota a MLB draft risk? I know someone close to him and they say he?s an unbelievable athlete.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    You can for sure count Dakota Jordan in this class. Officially signed with baseball yesterday.

He will be on football scholarship but it's nice to go ahead and have him in the boat.
    If he signed a baseball scholarship he won't be playing football. If he's going to be on football scholarship he didn't sign yesterday. You can't sign a football scholarship until December.

vCash
    I like the class they have assembled, Moss, Khalid , the DBs some solid players, but they need to close with Williams, Blanton, Dortch to make it a top 25 class.

I’ve followed Leach since Wes Welker was returning punts at tech(nobody wanted him and he was one of the best college players in the country), all the way through WSU and the talent Leach is getting is really solid. He’s never had the kind of athletes he is getting now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I mean, you're wrong but carry on. We've got a solid class but the only crew guys would make it a good class. If they all fall to us (and most will), it's a top 20ish class. You don't have a top 25 class with guys nobody wants. You don't even have a top 40 class without guys others want.
    This. Y'all listen to Cooter on this one.

vCash
    Every conversation I've heard on him is that he will be a 2 sport guy at least at first. That is one of the reasons he considered MSU in the first place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post

He only put out a graphic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Heydawg View Post
    Is Dakota a MLB draft risk? I know someone close to him and they say he?s an unbelievable athlete.
    Moderate to high risk. Could still play football if he goes pro in baseball though.

vCash
    I don't think Jordan matters much on the football side TBH.

vCash
    Khalid Moore is a stud