Page 17 of 103 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    The composite ranking will have us out of the top 25 almost every year. On a side note, we had multiple players drop in rank out of the blue, for no reason. No one else had that happen.

vCash
    One of my former baseball players just got an offer. Decarlos Nicholson. Lightning fast, fastest kid I've ever coached and I've had some fast ones! 6'3" 190 db fast and agile with a lot of length.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 06-15-2021 at 05:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    One of my former baseball players just got an offer. Decarlos Nicholson. Lightning fast, fastest kid I've ever coached abs I've had some fast ones! 6'3" 190 db fast and agile with a lot of length.
    Make it happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Make it happen.
    Working on it. He's legit 4.45 but ran a laser timed 4.3 at Baylor last week.

vCash
    Damn that's quick!
    Can't teach speed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Damn that's quick!
    Can't teach speed
    He stole home one time and he slid past the plate before the pitch got there. Now it was on a lefty and he got a huge jump but the kid has legit speed. Really good kid and hard worker, too!

vCash
    Nice!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    That happens to players that commit to us, they all go down in ranking, no matter what they do their senior season.
    They don't want to give the impression that the Dogs are doing good.

vCash
    No talk about Clayton decommiting? I?m not sure it?s a huge deal but what are thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    No talk about Clayton decommiting? I?m not sure it?s a huge deal but what are thoughts?
    We're on some good DL, so I'm really not too concerned. If he wants to come back, he can. If not, best of luck to him.

vCash
    If they had known he was going to decommit, they wouldn't have dropped his composite rank.

vCash
    He said our coaches wanted to move him to OL.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 06-19-2021 at 11:28 AM.

vCash
    Clayton isn't a DL. He's just not. He's an OL, but not as skilled as the OL we're pulling. He was at camp and now he's moving on. Good luck to him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Clayton isn't a DL. He's just not. He's an OL, but not as skilled as the OL we're pulling. He was at camp and now he's moving on. Good luck to him!
    Let the shitbirds have him .

vCash
    Folks in the know, are things still looking good for Stone Blanton or should there cause for concern?

Not basing this off anything at all, just see he’s enjoying the process and seeing quite a few schools.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Folks in the know, are things still looking good for Stone Blanton or should there cause for concern?

Not basing this off anything at all, just see he’s enjoying the process and seeing quite a few schools.
    He will be a Dawg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post

Agree with this 100%.

vCash
    Ari, thanks for imparting a little wisdom to these recruiting threads

vCash
    Clayton committed to Morehead, not this staff and that may play a part of it.

Now that he has moved on, State has that extra spot for some guys they think highly. Tt's June, long time to signing day.

I don't see this as anything other than it was most likely best for him and I doubt anyone has any hard feelings from him or State. Sometimes a player has to find his best fit.

vCash
    Cam East committing at 5. Is it us?