Page 41 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Look this is what cannot be happening. Both Kentucky and Mizzu are running circles around us in recruiting right now. I know its not signing day, but we have to step it up to be competing.
    We're in great shape to finish strong. Give it a chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Well if you know it's not signing day why not wait until signing day?
    I know its not signing day, but perception is reality. Perception right now is not the best. I believe we will finish strong, but I will believe it when I see it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    We're in great shape to finish strong. Give it a chance.
    I hear ya, just tired of the money coming in on the final hour and stealing guys away.

vCash
    I know its not signing day, but perception is reality. Perception right now is not the best. I believe we will finish strong, but I will believe it when I see it.
    Perception is that we're going to sign Williams, Rogers, & Thomas. We just took a 4 star WR from OM. We're headed for a top 25 class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Perception is that we're going to sign Williams, Rogers, & Thomas. We just took a 4 star WR from OM. We're headed for a top 25 class.
    Did a little class calculator math on 24/7.

If we add just Rogers, Blanton, Trevion Williams, and Percy Lewis (who just today decommitted from Oregon), our class ranking by total points would have finished 20th last year.

The math says we can absolutely finish Top 20 with those guys plus a couple more.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    If you kept up with perception you would know that we're perceived the leaders or trending for quite a few important guys.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Percy Lewis just de-committed from Oregon 👀.
    That?s a sure fire way of shoring up the OL if we can get him signed

vCash
    If you kept up with perception you would know that we're perceived the leaders or trending for quite a few important guys.
    The vantage point I come from is that of the fan that has no inside knowledge of anything. My only source of information is honestly this board, which I am indebted too. When I say perception I am talking about overall, State is a top 20 team and should be 9-2 right now. But even if State were there State would still be being disrespected.

Also, we all know money swings in in the last hour and scoops up some folks from us, we usually Have a few more guys than what we have now. So when the money comes in and take 1 or 2 we are left with 3 or 4 “good” ones. At this moment we only have 1 4 star guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Did a little class calculator math on 24/7.

If we add just Rogers, Blanton, Trevion Williams, and Percy Lewis (who just today decommitted from Oregon), our class ranking by total points would have finished 20th last year.

The math says we can absolutely finish Top 20 with those guys plus a couple more.
    Getting those guys is all that matters regardless of where it ends up composite wise.

vCash
    If we finish with Williams, Lewis, Rogers, Ramsey, Thomas, and some Juco DBs I'll be very happy. I'd like to save a few spots for the portal.

I'm not giving up on Stone Blanton, but the longer this goes, the less confident I am. If it weren't for baseball, we would've already lost him. Hopefully Lemonis wins out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    Percy Lewis just de-committed from Oregon ��.
    That?s a sure fire way of shoring up the OL if we can get him signed
    I honestly just don't think he is big enough he is only 6'8 360

vCash
    Zavion Thomas just pushed his commitment back to Thursday.

Y'all didn't think it'd be that easy, did you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post

remind me again why we are very excited about this guy? Is he not rated appropriately?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post

There's no issue

vCash
    remind me again why we are very excited about this guy? Is he not rated appropriately?
    He's fast. Explosive. Good player.

vCash
    Well he's a 4* on 2 of the 4 sites. I know you like those 4*

vCash
    Well he's a 4* on 2 of the 4 sites. I know you like those 4*

Saban wouldn't recruit them if it didn't mean anything.

vCash
    Now Pope looks like a committ out of Tennessee. This class has the potential to be loaded.

I like the 6-5 Texas lineman we are trying to poach from va tech. Big frame, strong kid. Will be a nice get.

Percy Lewis would make me feel pretty good about the o line especially if we add the va tech kid.

The number of elite receivers leach is putting together is awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Now Pope looks like a committ out of Tennessee. This class has the potential to be loaded.

I like the 6-5 Texas lineman we are trying to poach from va tech. Big frame, strong kid. Will be a nice get.

Percy Lewis would make me feel pretty good about the o line especially if we add the va tech kid.

The number of elite receivers leach is putting together is awesome.
    I like the Ramsey Kid from Florida better than the Texas kid but I think we may take both.

vCash
    I like the Ramsey Kid from Florida better than the Texas kid but I think we may take both.
    These are the kind of recruits that leach/Miller develop into good o lineman. Redshirt year in the weight room and you have a 6-5 300 pound redshirt freshman who is going to be a good lineman as a jr/sr

If they have the frame, good feet and are smart you can “build” an o lineman