Page 19 of 103 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Big get considering we'll be losing Emerson next year. You can't teach that size and speed.
    Yeah he played on my travel/showcase team for 4 years. Fastest player I've ever coached and I've had some fast ones. Darius Slay speed and agility in a 6'3" 200 pound body and he's gotta little mean streak in him.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah he played on my travel/showcase team for 4 years. Fastest player I've ever coached and I've had some fast ones. Darius Slay speed and agility in a 6'3" 200 pound body and he's gotta little mean streak in him.
    6?3 200 ????
    Put 20 lbs on him in his first year of college weight program....he?ll be a starting LB !!!

vCash
    Has he played DB in juco? Great height and speed combo.

vCash
    Way to make it happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    6?3 200 ????
    Put 20 lbs on him in his first year of college weight program....he?ll be a starting LB !!!
    No sir.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Way to make it happen.
    Lol thanks, Love encouraging my guys to make the right decision!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Has he played DB in juco? Great height and speed combo.
    Mostly qb but he's got the tools and he works his butt off. And he's got this fall to get more experience at db. He's been doing camp circuit and been getting offers from all over.

vCash
    It seems like a lot of the guys that we get that were high school QB's end up being really underrated and then we switch them to another position and they blow up like Benardrick McKinney and Jaden Walley.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It seems like a lot of the guys that we get that were high school QB's end up being really underrated and then we switch them to another position and they blow up like Benardrick McKinney and Jaden Walley.
    I had Decarlos and Jaden on the same baseball team, for a couple years. In fact of the 14 players I had on my last couple teams all but one is playing college baseball or football. I coached some talent in my 20+ years.

vCash
    I had Decarlos and Jaden on the same baseball team, for a couple years. In fact of the 14 players I had on my last couple teams all but one is playing college baseball or football. I coached some talent in my 20+ years.
    WOW! I know there is a ton of talent on the Coast and in the Pine Belt. Been that way in baseball for years.

vCash
    You did a great job developing and molding if that's the case. Kudos to you sir!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    You did a great job developing and molding if that's the case. Kudos to you sir!
    Thanks but the kids did all the work. I just taught them the game i loved, how to play it the right way, and how to compete. I was blessed to have a ton of great athletes and great families to work with over the years. I was truly fortunate and blessed!

vCash
    Boys this kid can ball. Trust me.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Not to be an asshole, but maybe your nephew is the shit show.. just saying
    I am sure he is, but dude is 6-4 QB from a Memphis private school and he can sling it. Only a sophemore though. I am sure he wasn't the top priority in the group at this time.

Also note, he is 1 of 5 boys and 4 of them are going to be studs.
    Downvotes_Hype

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I am sure he is, but dude is 6-4 QB from a Memphis private school and he can sling it. Only a sophemore though. I am sure he wasn't the top priority in the group at this time.

Also note, he is 1 of 5 boys and 4 of them are going to be studs.
    He's going to be a Soph or he was a Soph this past year?

vCash
    Thanks but the kids did all the work. I just taught them the game i loved, how to play it the right way, and how to compete. I was blessed to have a ton of great athletes and great families to work with over the years. I was truly fortunate and blessed!
    Commerce it is obvious that you are a fine man and coach and these kids are fortunate to have worked with you?I love that State is sighing DeCarlos ?.he is a project but he has incredible skills and 3 years to play when he gets to State?.HailState

vCash
    Kind of sounds like he was not a fan of competition, maybe he needs a little more fanfare for his ego. He might be a stud, but if his other camps are Memphis,MTSU or something along those lines, he may have been treated slightly differently there versus a camp with Mike Leach bringing kids in from TX and CA. Just my two cents, from personal experiences I have seen the ones that are knocking camps did not garner the attention they wanted hence why they bash said camp. I wish him well, but if he is a sophomore, he clearly has some growing up to do if he thinks bashing school camps is the way to go…..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    Kind of sounds like he was not a fan of competition, maybe he needs a little more fanfare for his ego. He might be a stud, but if his other camps are Memphis,MTSU or something along those lines, he may have been treated slightly differently there versus a camp with Mike Leach bringing kids in from TX and CA. Just my two cents, from personal experiences I have seen the ones that are knocking camps did not garner the attention they wanted hence why they bash said camp. I wish him well, but if he is a sophomore, he clearly has some growing up to do if he thinks bashing school camps is the way to go…..
    Who?

vCash
    Bucketheads nephew. Ha

vCash

Anybody else worried, seems we are getting our butts kicked in DT recruiting