Needed a little time to get my thoughts together.

First off I will say this, if you look at all what has happened and still think that Leach will not win. Or that there is some magical 3-8 defense that is Leach kryptonite. I cannot help you. We have not seen what the experts on here call a 3-8 since the Arkansas and UK games. Just bc there is a 3 man front does not automatically mean that you can or should run the ball. We are not seeing a prevent defense. Leach is not a dumbass and his QB is not either. Rogers has shown he will scorch the 3-8. We stopped ourselves Saturday. Penalties bad snaps and a few of of upperclassmen WRs effort was not there. That will be gone. We apparently have no one else.

Would I like to see us adapt and add more to the run game? Absolutely. We should. We could run GT counter add an h back and run buck sweep or spilt flow zone. It would help. But that is not Leach. I would not count on it. And accomplishing what he has accomplished where he has done it at, you cannot blame him. I am a firm believer that you either adapt or die. He has got to get his OL in here so he can do what he wants to do. Will could check to more runs, but when you look at our YPC it is not great. I hate throwing the ball inside the 5 yard line as much as we do but I am not making 5 mil. I do not have a scholarship to play in the SEC. They do.

I have been preaching for a while that we do not have a SEC safety on the roster. 35 is a good kid and plays hard and I hate to pound on one kid but he cannot do it. I have no idea why 23 does not get more reps but I?m sure there is a reason for it. But it is not all a talent issue. Arnett has to change how we are playing at safety. 3rd and 18 should not be a touchdown. Yes their guy pushed off. Yes 35 should have made a tackle or got a flag. But there is no way in hell they should get a 1 on 1 vs our worst player at any time. Play with 2 safeties if you have too. Put 35 at the dog safety and roll him down in the box. Your worst player cannot be easily picked on. We allowed it to happen. 3rd and 8 late in the game they came out in 2x2 and we walked our ILBs up and kept our safeties back at 12 yards. 8 for them is standing basically uncovered in the slot, runs a hitch makes 28 miss and it?s a back breaker 1st down. Arnett has to change it. We can to play scared but still give up 80 yard bombs. Take something away. A fade is a harder throw than a hitch. Bring more pressure, we cannot cover anyway.

All that said, looking at what we have dealt with and the shit culture he inherited we have gotten just about as much as we could get out of what we have. The young kids are winners. 2 of the better ones are still out with injury. Janari Dean is a DOG and will be an immediate improvement at safety.

If y?all really want someone to get mad at, get mad at the ones who quit on this team bc they got held accountable for their own actions. Even with all the shit we have dealt with, injury covid, inexperience contact tracing, if they are around we win the game. OM beat us with 43 scholarship players and it took a hell of a play from tylan Knight to beat us. Leach will own Kiffins ass. Bet on it. We are going to win. They won the most meaningless Egg that I?ve ever seen and were pretty damn lucky to do it.

End it finally with this, if you cannot support this team and this bunch you might as well go to Walmart and get you a crimson tee and roll on