Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Luke Altmyer decommitts from FSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    To me, this looks more like a rub it in our face type of thing to be honest with you.

I'll also say this- if I was a recruit I would be pretty leery of Kiffin leaving ASAP. That's a pretty big risk if you are a guy like Altmyer. It's a risk everywhere- but moreso at Ole Miss. And then if Ole Miss lands Arch Manning he can forget about playing there at all.
    Is there even any question they won’t land him??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    I don?t think he has any P5 options left besides the bears and FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Like spilt time at QB as a junior.. Spilt time

The fact this kid even has a thread that has reached 3 pages is silly enough.. where was the outrange and concern when he was committed To FSU..?? which 99% of people knew wouldn?t hold up..

The least of my worries is Luke going to OM.. I have no problem if his dad goes with him to be honest..
    No he didn't. Totally false. I'm not on the side he's better than sawyer not even close. But Luke didn't split time last year. He got benched the Wp game in the second half after having a bad game. He started every game and played 90% of the snaps at least. That's not splitting. Not close. Fact is, if he had gone here it would have never worked, short of winnings heisman Bc of his dad. It would have been a major problem. All is well and I like Luke as a player. But not sure he'll ever start and maybe I'm wrong but it's far from certai.

vCash
    LSU has a good chance to land him and they are probably the favorite right now.

vCash
    LSU has a good chance to land him and they are probably the favorite right now.
    First I?ve heard of that! Where are you seeing that? That would be hilarious!

vCash
    No. He's going there has been for weeks. Once FSU was a dumpster fire

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    No he didn't. Totally false. I'm not on the side he's better than sawyer not even close. But Luke didn't split time last year. He got benched the Wp game in the second half after having a bad game. He started every game and played 90% of the snaps at least. That's not splitting. Not close. Fact is, if he had gone here it would have never worked, short of winnings heisman Bc of his dad. It would have been a major problem. All is well and I like Luke as a player. But not sure he'll ever start and maybe I'm wrong but it's far from certai.
    Now that's interesting information. Certainly answers my Q better "stats on 247" homer take. Anyways... interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    First I?ve heard of that! Where are you seeing that? That would be hilarious!
    Let's just say Ole Miss is going to have to recruit him.

vCash
    He's going to ole miss

vCash
    He split time the Louisville game.. I don’t know about others .. but there is 2 ..
    My point being if you are a big time P5 prospect you aren’t even in that situation to where you aren’t taking 100% of the snaps unless in blowout games..

Luke may win the Heisman at OM, but my guess is he isn’t there 4 years...

vCash
    He's going to ole miss
    There or LSU. Either way he's not a slam dunk for Ole Miss and they're going to have to recruit them.

vCash
    What are the estimates that Robertson makes it to Starkville with Texas deciding they want him now after losing two QB commits?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I can't remember his name but the really big fat guy from Oxford that played QB had to be flipped from USM .... I think his first name might have been Jeremy. The guy looked like a Nose Tackle and they thought he was going to be the guy that really squeezed the juice for them ..... they ended up only putting him in for QB sneaks at the goal line
    Jeremy Liggins, made a big deal of his signing, doing it on the square and chose LSU instead of UM, LOL! Lasted a year at LSU and came back to UM and never did anything.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    What are the estimates that Robertson makes it to Starkville with Texas deciding they want him now after losing two QB commits?

IMO. The only reason we are in the game is because of Leach. He isn't committed to MSU because we are MSU.

You'd think with the uncertainty surrounding Tom Herman (whether it's this year or next year) that would have to weigh into the decision if you are going to make a swap. The fans aren't necessarily pleased with him at the moment.

But I'm sure a HS kid in TX, playing for UT could be a dream.

I just don't see it but I know nothing about recruiting.

vCash
    Luke is announcing tomorrow. They didn't have to work too hard. It's been done for weeks.

vCash
    100%
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Luke is announcing tomorrow. They didn't have to work too hard. It's been done for weeks.
    Was talking about Arch Manning.

vCash
    Was talking about Arch Manning.
    My apologies. That would be good.

vCash
    His dad has always shopped his kids around to different schools in the Golden Triangle area. Not surprising at all.

vCash
    Texas said NO to Baseball. Mississippi State said yes to baseball and football. Allowing him to play baseball sewed him up for State.

His 3 choices were USC-LA, Texas and Mississippi State. His friend on the Coronado Baseball team is Ben Tadlock, the TTU HC son.

Lemonis sealed the deal.