Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auburn Week Predictions- Have We Turned The Corner Edition

vCash

Auburn Week Predictions- Have We Turned The Corner Edition

Alright, the last two games have been tough because we had chances in both but what you say? Do we get it done this week? I say we go home happy on Saturday night and Gus has to eat another sandwich. 35-31 Dawgs.

Will Rogers pass yds- 380
    Jaden Walley TDs- 2
    Amt. of Times I Scream 17 after we blow coverage- 17

vCash
    who do we get back that has been missing the last two games ? I know we had a couple starters out - I believe in the secondary but I have lost track of everyone that was out before ... at any rate we should be a little deeper.
    I haven't watched much of AU this year but I would think we would need a few Auburn brain farts to pull off a win ... I'm sure we will be screaming 17 at the same time cause it's gonna happen
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    who do we get back that has been missing the last two games ? I know we had a couple starters out - I believe in the secondary but I have lost track of everyone that was out before ... at any rate we should be a little deeper.
    I haven't watched much of AU this year but I would think we would need a few Auburn brain farts to pull off a win ... I'm sure we will be screaming 17 at the same time cause it's gonna happen
    Wheat and Davis will be back

vCash
    This is probably a biased take, but I really don't think Auburn is that great, and Bo Nix isn't very good away from Jordan Hare. We will need to pressure him and make him miss downfield to Williams and Schwartz. I am going to say 30-24 MSU.

Will Rogers pass yds- 458
    Jaden Walley TDs- 1
    Amt. of Times I Scream 17 after we blow coverage- 8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Wheat and Davis will be back
    That is huge, we got a chance. If we slow the run and pressure Nix some, I think we can win. Oh and no pick 6.

vCash
    Nix's home vs away splits are.....well.....they're simply incredible. It's true Jekkyl/Hyde

Nix Home for his career- 2872 yds 17 TDs 3 Ints 62.15 compl. %
    Nix Away for his career- 1492 yds 8 TDs 10 Ints 54.6 compl. %

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    This is probably a biased take, but I really don't think Auburn is that great, and Bo Nix isn't very good away from Jordan Hare. We will need to pressure him and make him miss downfield to Williams and Schwartz. I am going to say 30-24 MSU.

Will Rogers pass yds- 458
    Jaden Walley TDs- 1
    Amt. of Times I Scream 17 after we blow coverage- 8
    Neither is Gus. He is 1-2 at Davis Wade.

He has probably already been told he is gone. The team is acting like it already as well. I think you are about right but to add at least three more because Carlson is going to kick at least two field goals.

vCash
    AU is definitely in a down year. Whether that's player turnover or coaching or what I don't know. Bo nix definitely ain't elite but can get out of pressure w/ his feet.

If we come out and play like we did against UGA, we will win. If we give up explosive plays we lose though.

I'd say we did pretty well against Kiffin's hurry-up offense. Gus and AU know the hurry up very well and we will probably see more this week than we did in the Egg Bowl. Could play into the game in the 4th even with Wheat and Davis back. Although, even having two extra bodies back is huge at this point.

27-21 - Dawgs

vCash
    3-2.

vCash
    We win - Steele brings the heat and Will burns him;

I really think we win big.

37-21 MSU.

vCash
    Iffy, I'm not sure we will score enough. I see a 30-20 type game. Hope I'm wrong, I will say we have a better chance this week than next.

vCash
    Aubbie - 6.5.

vCash
    #WeBelieve
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    My AU friend said word is Gus is out next week.

vCash
    I 34% believe Hugh Freeze is going to be the next HC at Auburn. No inside sources. No word from other coaches I know. Strictly gut feeling
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I 34% believe Hugh Freeze is going to be the next HC at Auburn. No inside sources. No word from other coaches I know. Strictly gut feeling
    I'm with a ya and he'd fit right in that cesspool at auburn.

vCash
    I actually think we win the line of scrimmage. Gives us the edge. It will depend on whether nix can hook up on 2-3 deep balls to Schwartz and Williams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I actually think we win the line of scrimmage. Gives us the edge. It will depend on whether nix can hook up on 2-3 deep balls to Schwartz and Williams
    This will be the biggest challenge for us. Schwartz has track level speed and can beat anyone deep and Williams is a matchup nightmare. Emerson will have to come to play for sure. However, our biggest strength is that Bo Nix is the one throwing the ball to them.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Based on the last two games, we cannot beat ourselves. We essentially did that in the EB, and did against Arkansas and Kentucky. We are not as bad as some here think. We are a team, with a completely different offense, at the point of a spring game. With a true freshman QB.

We are getting better and the team plays hard as a cohesive unit. I expect another hard team effort and a close game.

Dawgs 24 - Cheaters 20

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    My gut says 100% it's Freeze.