I realize this isn't the end of the season like it normally is, but I thought I'd look ahead to what should be a much improved team next year. We are only expecting a couple of seniors to return, and who knows if we have any more transfer out or get processed this offseason. So there will be some ebb and flow with this chart I'm sure. I'm putting in some 2021 signees that I think will contribute.

QB:
Rogers....Robertson....No idea after that

RB:
Marks/Johnson....Witherspoon (I'll be surprised if he stays)....Freshman back (Jarquez Hunter or Jaylin White if we sign him)

Outside WR:
Heath/Spivey/Griffin/Gardner/Nabers/Moore....Could look at a grad transfer here too

Inside WR:
Walley/Payton (if he returns)/Knox....Williams/Harvey

OL:
T- Cross/Dolla Bill....Kam Jones/the juco signees (not ideal bc I don't think they're good)
G- Scott Lashley (if he comes back)/Brandon Cunningham (maybe?).....Grant Jackson (?)/Makylan Pounders?/I honestly have no idea
C- Smith (eye roll)....James Jackson

DL:
I think we bump Crumedy outside and move put Jordan Davis' hand in the dirt; if not, we need a transfer DE

DE-Crumedy and Davis....Odom/Harris....Banks
DT- Pickering....Cam Young....Cooley

LB:
MLB- Watson....Strong....Johnson
OLB- Brule....Page....Groce
SAM- Wheat....Russell

CB:
Emerson and Forbes....Furdge/Richardson....Sanders

S:
FS- Preston....MJ Daniels....Lawrence
SS- Alexander (grad transfer from Kansas St)....Duncan....Craft
DAWG- Peters (should be back)....Dean....Purvis

K:
Ruiz

P:
Day

Some of the OL and S positions will be interchanged so the accuracy is probably off a little on those, but this was my best crack at it. Lots of familiar faces back with (hopefully) a spring and summer to further develop. A lot depends on the transfers we bring in.