Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd lowest point total scored vs OM in 2020

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    I saw great stuff but I HATE this offense. I want only the best for the “DOGS” but I miss some pound football when need be.
    We'll be able to beat the blue bloods with this offense. They'll be forced into a 3-8 & we'll pick them apart. You can't do that with the ground and pound. Those days are over
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Damn I can?t tell when you?re kidding or really being an obnoxious asshole

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    only because my ex asked me turn down the GA position 22 years ago
    Damn, Good things she's your ex

I have the upmost respect for you & most of your opinions. You know that, but I truly believe we're growing & getting better here. I think winning big is closer than we think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    We'll be able to beat the blue bloods with this offense. They'll be forced into a 3-8 & we'll pick them apart. You can't do that with the ground and pound. Those days are over
    Yep, Bama is toast

vCash
    I'll give Leach this. He is getting maximum effort out the players left.

However his offense isn't some magical scoreboard tilting machine that it's made out
    To be. True we have a freshman QB, RB and WR. But this offense will always be what it was tonight, V Vandy and in UGA. All talk and little substance.

6-8 wins is your ceiling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Is anyone surprised by this post
    Nope. He's being a damn troll like always.
    He delights in state playing bad and had a tweet ready to send as the clock struck zero..

I saw plenty of heart from our 45 players tonight especially will and walley

vCash

Sounds like too bad you have screwed up too bad over the past 22 years to never have a chance... Damn dude. Way to live in the past as an example. The ultimate AL bundy reference.

vCash
    Are we just going to ignore the fact that our defense was very good and we will be losing some studs up front?

I want things to be better as well, pretending we are getting better after punting 6 times, scoring 24 points against maybe the worst defense I?ve ever seen is comical.

vCash
    Is that the coaching equivalent of "blew my knee out in high school"
    No- it was I was offered a college GA job but it didnt pay shit but tuition and my pregnant wife refused to be the only bread winner for me to live my dream. I made the stupid decision to stay with my ex-wife. Hundreds of coaches make that decision every year.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Are we just going to ignore the fact that our defense was very good and we will be losing some studs up front?

I want things to be better as well, pretending we are getting better after punting 6 times, scoring 24 points against maybe the worst defense I?ve ever seen is comical.
    yeahhhhh- posters dont want this kind of honesty tonight
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    yeahhhhh- posters dont want this kind of honesty tonight
    They really don't. Ignorance is bliss I guess. We punted 6 times against that defense. As Hancock pointed out, UF, Bama, South Carolina and UK punted a combined 6 times total against Ole Miss.

If you can't figure out some sort of running scheme vs that Ole Miss defense, you aren't a good coach. If you burn 2 timeouts on offense at the end of the game when you are down 2 scores. You aren't a good coach. This isn't 1995.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I'll give Leach this. He is getting maximum effort out the players left.

However his offense isn't some magical scoreboard tilting machine that it's made out
    To be. True we have a freshman QB, RB and WR. But this offense will always be what it was tonight, V Vandy and in UGA. All talk and little substance.

6-8 wins is your ceiling.
    Gonna disagree.

This offense gives us a chance to score on the blue bloods, which we've always had trouble doing. We're just in the process of getting good enough at it right now to score against anyone running a 3-8.

We're making strides, big strides.

vCash
    I chalk up the missed opportunities as the reason for only scoring 24. Bad snaps freshman qb missing reads, drive killing penalties.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

We just see things differently. That's fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree with this. While I certainly see signs of life with the offense, I just don't see us really going anywhere with it as long as we stay this one dimensional, especially against SEC defenses. Maybe I'll be wrong. If so, I'll have learned something new. But right now I don't see any more upside for it than running the Wishbone. For me, it's all about having balance and making the defense play you honest, and Leach just doesn't seem interested in that.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yep, Bama is toast
    The irony here is you think Howland is building something and are excited about our team this year.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Is that the coaching equivalent of "blew my knee out in high school"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    You're still the best!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    The irony here is you think Howland is building something and are excited about our team this year.
    I think we will be a decent team in basketball. Howland has proven he can be respectable (6th most wins in sec last 3 years). Leach hasn't proven that, yet... he certainly could, but he hasn't. And I have no illusions of grandeur in basketball. We could be a decent team, but I ain't saying we gonna be thumping Kentucky bc we played mizzou close and lost (equal comparison)

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    HAHAHAHAHAHA