Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quick Thoughts: This Program Is 100% On The Rise

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Ole Miss is almost the only program in the country that would allow Matt Corral to represent them. He epitomizes everything Ole Miss is and stands for. He was originally committed to my other team, Southern Cal. Go google the story. He IS Ole Miss.
    We signed a kid that beat up a girl on video. Did our kid deserve another chance?

vCash
    I actually don?t picture Corral being Ole Miss. I picture some pretty boy preppy white kid as the stereotype Ole Miss. He seems to be a bit more diverse than what I would picture at Ole Miss

vCash
    Ole Miss is almost the only program in the country that would allow Matt Corral to represent them. He epitomizes everything Ole Miss is and stands for. He was originally committed to my other team, Southern Cal. Go google the story. He IS Ole Miss.
    Yep I have a bunch of good Samoan friends involved with Long Beach poly program. Matt corral is a psycho and walking time bomb. At some point he's gonna be an issue. Om better hope he gets to the league before it happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    the discipline is great. We play hard. But the offense is shit and you cant play D all the time. We dont have difference makers coming into the program for next year. Will be more of the same shit.

A&M is still pretty young but will have a new QB- they will be good still
    LSU was crazy young
    Bama is Bama
    UPig is getting better
    OM is getting better
    Auburn was young in the trenches and will be alot better next year

Our future isnt bright no matter how much kool-aid you drink
    Agree to disagree.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    He's really talented though.

vCash
    Where are we going to get better is my question?
    I?m somewhere between you and Gun on leach but come on man this is disingenuous. We played with 45 scholarships, true freshmen everywhere including the most important position on the field, and on top of all that we didn?t have spring ball in the weirdest year for college sports in history. We?re going to get better literally everywhere due to injuries, depth, and experience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    I disagree. You cant argue that our football culture was a shitshow. Whether the air raid works or not our culture is fixed.
    yes. Leach fixed MSU football. We just have to keep building.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We signed a kid that beat up a girl on video. Did our kid deserve another chance?
    You obviously don't know the story. Corral is a bit beyond "another chance."

vCash
    Has no one noticed 34 was nowhere to be seen last wk when we took UGA to the wire? The 17er only shows when he can “make” it look like he is right about something.

vCash
    Wait- you really don't think we'll get better anywhere? Is that what you're saying?

We're almost all freshmen and sophomores right now- not to mention the COVID casualties like Wheat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    I?m somewhere between you and Gun on leach but come on man this is disingenuous. We played with 45 scholarships, true freshmen everywhere including the most important position on the field, and on top of all that we didn?t have spring ball in the weirdest year for college sports in history. We?re going to get better literally everywhere due to injuries, depth, and experience.
    It's clear to anyone without an agenda

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    He's really talented though.
    Obviously, he was a USC committed QB with a legit offer at one point. USC doesn't offer non-talented QBs. His story is just nuts. As I said, only Ole Miss.

vCash
    This. He's had multiple chances. He was radioactive to every program but om.

vCash
    Beat up Gretzky's kid and substance, I think. The kid is a douche, but I like kids getting 2nd, 3rd, 6th chances if possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yep I have a bunch of good Samoan friends involved with Long Beach poly program. Matt corral is a psycho and walking time bomb. At some point he's gonna be an issue. Om better hope he gets to the league before it happens.
    Exactly.

vCash
    Beat up Gretzky's kid and substance, I think. The kid is a douche, but I like kids getting 2nd, 3rd, 6th chances if possible.
    Would you sign him if he showed up stoned on his official visit, on top of everything else? That's always been the rumor why SC cut him loose.

vCash
    This is hilarious. Everyone else is young and getting better but not us, who literally play freshman all over the field. Is Walley not a difference maker to you? He's the best freshman wideout we've probably ever had. Same could be said for Rogers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    This is hilarious. Everyone else is young and getting better but not us, who literally play freshman all over the field. Is Walley not a difference maker to you? He's the best freshman wideout we've probably ever had. Same could be said for Rogers.
    We more FR than anyone in the country BTW

vCash
    Would you sign him if he showed up stoned on his official visit, on top of everything else? That's always been the rumor why SC cut him loose.
    Probably not.

vCash
    I don't mind anyone getting extra chances, I'm all about redemption BUT there has to be a reckoning first and there has to be consequences for your actions. The kid has been allowed to skate on a LOT of stuff and when you're allowed to continue to flaunt laws and rules you think you can do it forever. Eventually the piper has to be paid. The hope is you discipline young people early and they learn about consequences for their actions so they don't make the same mistakes repeatedly or worse commit ever worsening transgressions.