Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let me go ahead and say it first

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Even if she left the field immediately after a kickoff that leaves them outnumbered. It doesn't make sense either way for a woman to be out there.
    lol so you know what's best for them than the coaches?

Mason had 3 options: 1) Have her kick and stay on the field to help tackle. 2) have her kick and leave the field to protect herself. 3) have someone else kick and stay on the field.

They had tryouts, he felt 2) was his best bet. You're a fool to say he should have gone with 3) when you have no clue how the other kickers looked, you simply have no info to say Mason and his ST coach were wrong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Several in many of the replies about a woman having to execute like a man against a man. Not even, not fair and downright wrong. Several forms of it.
    She volunteered for it, she wasn't forced. And if she gives Vanderbilt the best chance to win, even by leaving the field after the kick, it's foolish not to use her.

vCash
    There are so many other parts of this yall are not seeing and never will. I am done.
    "Yeah I could totally destroy you right now in like, a million ways, but I don't feel like it right now" sure thing bud

vCash
    The other piece of this is the team and locker room issue.

Same as women serving on the front lines in the military and the draft. So yall OK with that? You want your sister or daughter fighting in the middle east against Arab men in front line combat? I don't care if she is a good shooter. Got the fox hole issues too like the lockerroom.
    Of course. Women in combat was settled years ago. If my daughter wants to be on the front lines and has the correct skillset and experience that makes her the best for the job, she should not be denied the opportunity on account of her gender.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckdog View Post
    The gal kicking for Vandy was some lame ass gimmick shit. Manufactured history, sooo brave. GTFO!
    Well they haven't won a game, and won't. What do they have loose? I thought it was cool.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 11-28-2020 at 08:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    lol so you know what's best for them than the coaches?

Mason had 3 options: 1) Have her kick and stay on the field to help tackle. 2) have her kick and leave the field to protect herself. 3) have someone else kick and stay on the field.

They had tryouts, he felt 2) was his best bet. You're a fool to say he should have gone with 3) when you have no clue how the other kickers looked, you simply have no info to say Mason and his ST coach were wrong
    Lol did you see the kick? Mason felt he needed to find someway to stay relevant apparently. When she gets hit by a 250+ib linebacker named Darnell people may change their minds. You're probably one of those people that think it's okay for men and women to be in each others restrooms too.

vCash
    The other piece of this is the team and locker room issue.

Same as women serving on the front lines in the military and the draft. So yall OK with that? You want your sister or daughter fighting in the middle east against Arab men in front line combat? I don't care if she is a good shooter. Got the fox hole issues too like the lockerroom.
    Man, you sound like me 30 years ago. Come on, stop digging that hole.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Of course. Women in combat was settled years ago. If my daughter wants to be on the front lines and has the correct skillset and experience that makes her the best for the job, she should not be denied the opportunity on account of her gender.
    Yessir

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I thought it was cool.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckdog View Post
    The gal kicking for Vandy was some lame ass gimmick shit. Manufactured history, sooo brave. GTFO!
    How is it manufactured? They had only 1 attempt to kick the ball, and she trotted out there and kicked it. College football is fun yo.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Absolutely not. Men and women do not belong on the same field together in a sport this rough. That's a very slippery slope you're condoning.
    Not really. The caveat is the person HAS TO be able to handle to handle the sport physically. That's an expectation. That's not really any different than anyone else. If a guy can't handle it physically they're not going to be out there either.

vCash
    But can she make a sandwich?

vCash
    Has she been on the team all year? I?m not sure of the answer. If the answer is no, then it was a gimmick or pr stunt. Got not problem with her kicking or playing at all. Proud she got her a little pooch kick in. Was wanting to see her attempt a field goal.

I never saw a range on her. Did they ever say what her longest attempt in practice has been

vCash
    The best part about this is that this is right in the wheelhouse of what the shitheads up north would do for PR including a 'cute' slogan with bumper stickers and tee shirts and a pre-made 30 for 30 but Vandy stole their thunder.

vCash
    I really don't see the big deal. Girls have kicked in college ball before. This was just a P5 thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Why does it bother you so much?
    There are some very "small" men online this weekend posting about the Vandy kicker. Pretty sad group.

vCash
    Well I guess the PR stunt coach mason pulled yesterday couldnt even save his ass or maybe it got him fired

2nd Half Playcaller
    vCash
    He's saying it was a PR stunt just for the fact that she only been on team for 3 days. If she was the legit kicker than good for her and them. But it was only meant for PR. I bet you guys think its ok for a trans man to beat the hell out of women in MMA too, or have grown ass men running track against the women because they feel like a woman. Ridiculous. The party of science believes in 23 dozen different genders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyripms View Post
    He's saying it was a PR stunt just for the fact that she only been on team for 3 days. If she was the legit kicker than good for her and them. But it was only meant for PR. I bet you guys think its ok for a trans man to beat the hell out of women in MMA too, or have grown ass men running track against the women because they feel like a woman. Ridiculous. The party of science believes in 23 dozen different genders.
    Yea don't think there's an area where PC culture hasn't infected.

vCash
    So now she gave a halftime speech and is also named co-sec special teams player of the week. Hahahaha you just cant make this shit up