Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 93rd Battle for the Golden Egg - Game Thread

vCash

93rd Battle for the Golden Egg - Game Thread

Approaching 90 minutes until kickoff.

Our backs are against the wall for the second week in a row. Mississippi will have close to twice as many scholarship players available than we do. We have more freshmen and sophomores starting than anyone in the SEC. We have a true freshmen quarterback who is playing against the team he grew up rooting for but didn't think he was good enough to play for them. We have a skeleton crew on defense, primarily in the secondary vs. one of the best offenses in the SEC.

Let's kick their ass anyway.

vCash
    LFG!!!!!
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Approaching 90 minutes until kickoff.

Our backs are against the wall for the second week in a row. Mississippi will have close to twice as many scholarship players available than we do. We have more freshmen and sophomores starting than anyone in the SEC. We have a true freshmen quarterback who is playing against the team he grew up rooting for but didn't think he was good enough to play for them. We have a skeleton crew on defense, primarily in the secondary vs. one of the best offenses in the SEC.

Let's kick their ass anyway.
    We have absolutely nothing to lose today. Go play balls out & let's see what happens.

No shot that we SHOULD be in this game

vCash
    It may just be gas, but I feel better about this game than I did last year. With 2020 being such a weird year, why not keep the weirdness going with our third straight over these bastards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    We have absolutely nothing to lose today. Go play balls out & let's see what happens.

No shot that we SHOULD be in this game
    We absolutely have something to lose. Losing this game is never good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    It may just be gas, but I feel better about this game than I did last year. With 2020 being such a weird year, why not keep the weirdness going with our third straight over these bastards.
    I just don't know which MSU team will show up. If our UGA team shows up, then we could win. If the Vandy team shows up, it's over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We absolutely have something to lose. Losing this game is never good
    It shouldn't matter in a year where it's 85 vs 47. Think about that. On what planet is the outcome of 85 players vs 47 important?

This is the good and bad of MSU fans.

We don't make excuses, but sometimes reality needs to be said

vCash
    It shouldn't matter in a year where it's 85 vs 47. This is the good and bad of MSU fans.

If the roles were reversed, would you be justifying an OM loss? I wouldn't. A lot of our player losses are own fault.

To tell the truth though, I'm more worried that they look electric, and we look boring as hell. We need to light up the scoreboard too

vCash
    To tell the truth though, I'm more worried that they look electric, and we look boring as hell. We need to light up the scoreboard too
    This^^^

Mike needs to hold his own here.

vCash
    Bingo. The outcome of this game rarely influences the decision by a recruit, but if they throw for 500 while we look like we did vs. Vandy, it'll be an awful look. Luckily for us, OM has the worst defense in the SEC.

vCash
    Line has moved to -10 and over/under is now at 71. Money today on OM and over.

vCash
    I think Ole Miss is due for a down offensive game.

vCash
    Man y?all blow my mind talking about how good ole miss is. If we do not turn it over against UK and Arkansas we win both games. Ole miss gave up 35 to auburn and 42 to South Carolina. We are better on offense rn than both of them.

Y?all talk about them like they are the 85 bears on steroids. F them and everything they stand for

vCash
    It shouldn't matter in a year where it's 85 vs 47. Think about that. On what planet is the outcome of 85 players vs 47 important?

This is the good and bad of MSU fans.

We are only missing 1 starter on D and Zero on offense. We are playing one of the worst defenses in the county. There are no excuses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    We are only missing 1 starter on D and Zero on offense. We are playing one of the worst defenses in the county. There are no excuses.
    So Murphy, Pickering, Peters, Hill, Shavers, Williams, Russell, Davis, & Wheat are all irrelevant?

Not following you here chief

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Man y?all blow my mind talking about how good ole miss is. If we do not turn it over against UK and Arkansas we win both games. Ole miss gave up 35 to auburn and 42 to South Carolina. We are better on offense rn than both of them.

Y?all talk about them like they are the 85 bears on steroids. F them and everything they stand for
    I haven't seen anyone in this thread talking up Ole Miss. I said they have one of the best offenses in the SEC. That's true. They also have the worst defense in the SEC, which means they aren't guaranteed to win any game they play.

I think we have a shot.

vCash
    So Murphy, Pickering, Peters, Hill, Shavers, Williams, Russell, Davis, & Wheat are all irrelevant?

Not following you here chief
    That whole list other than Davis and Wheat are irrelevant. Needed to be done. Better with out them in the long run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    That's intellectually dishonest. You are saying missing Davis is no big deal. And having only 21 scholly defenders is no big deal.

The offense statement is fair though.

vCash
    And Peters is relevant sorry I forgot him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    That whole list other than Davis and Wheat are irrelevant. Needed to be done. Better with out them in the long run
    I expect several of those back. Prob 3