Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumor Floating around....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Who do they go after?

1. Urban
    2. Mullen - With Herman being there, the roster is already built for Mullen. Just offer him $10 mil per year. Make him say no
    3. Pat Fitzgerald
    4. Campbell
    5. Cristobal?
    6. Kffin
    Rumor is Fitzgerald is going to be one of the leading candidates for the Jets. And there's no way Mullen leaves. He's got a chance to own the East and compete for titles forever if he continues to recruit. Florida is a better job right now.

Honestly, if you are Texas and looking for notoriety, hiring Kiffin isn't the worst thing you could do. You go after Meyer first though. But Kiffin will get a call.

vCash
    Mullen would be an upgrade over the current Cowboys staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkerhill View Post
    I would go after Mark Stoops. He has done a lot with a little at UK and he is only 53. His brothers status as an OU legend may preclude that (or make it juicier, possibly).

I am always amazed Stoops gets so little hot stove attention. He got a little buzz for FSU last year, not much.
    Stoops is way too far behind offensively to compete with Oklahoma.

That would be like a IPhone 12 vs a rotary phone
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Rumor is Fitzgerald is going to be one of the leading candidates for the Jets. And there's no way Mullen leaves. He's got a chance to own the East and compete for titles forever if he continues to recruit. Florida is a better job right now.

Honestly, if you are Texas and looking for notoriety, hiring Kiffin isn't the worst thing you could do. You go after Meyer first though. But Kiffin will get a call.
    Texas only has to compete with Oklahoma & the championship game is easier to win than facing the West. Plus, Megan may be cut out for Austin & a Lake Travis Hill Country mansion

vCash
    I would be afraid if Kiffin leaves Ole Miss might hire someone like Tom Allen. That would be a nightmare for us. Kiffin will never win but at ole miss so I prefer he stay. I wouldn?t want them getting Chadwell either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I would be afraid if Kiffin leaves Ole Miss might hire someone like Tom Allen. That would be a nightmare for us. Kiffin will never win but at ole miss so I prefer he stay. I wouldn?t want them getting Chadwell either
    No shot Tom Allen would leave Indiana for Ole Miss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Dude's making close to 4-5 mil a year, he's older and I would assume wiser, fan base loves him, no pressure yet... no way he jumps ship this soon. Why would he?? Unless he believes he could win a bunch of Natties. But even then, he has time.
    Kiffin doesn't seem to be a small town guy and UT will probably pay him 8 million or more if they want him.

vCash
    I hope Kiffen stays as well. He'll be their Mullen. Let the rumors of him job searching every year begin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Kiffin doesn't seem to be a small town guy and UT will probably pay him 8 million or more if they want him.

or

Oxford

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Is it crazy to think Ole Miss would bring back Hugh Freeze if Kiffin left?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Is it crazy to think Ole Miss would bring back Hugh Freeze if Kiffin left?
    I'd be surprised if they could

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    This is an ole miss troll. No way midden is the first choice. None.
    Nothing but agents working the boards to increase rumors and raise some competition

vCash
    Hugh has a better shot at that job than lane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Hugh has a better shot at that job than lane
    Hugh will be the hottest commodity.

vCash
    I think alot of you will be surprised at the resistance to hiring a proven Bible thumping woman chaser.