Of course every thing ends up being that regardless
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    it's already ended up like that...regardless

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    So far, looks like anti trump versus trump
    No...People would rather play with Kiffin. He's more relatable. If it's Trump vs ant Trump Leach would win in a landslide. The only people that care about the egg bowl are primarily southerners. Southerners voted for Trump. Anyways, politics has nothing to do with peoples choice regarding this selection.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 11-26-2020 at 08:08 PM.

vCash
    LOL... this is more like Woodrow Wilson vs LBJ....

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    No...People would rather play with Kiffin. He's more relatable. If it's Trump vs ant Trump Leach would win in a landslide. The only people that care about the egg bowl are primarily southerners. Southerners voted for Trump. Anyways, politics has nothing to do with peoples choice regarding this selection.
    I get the feeling that our 52 ish scholarship players left really like playing for Leach.

vCash
    Unfortunately for either Mississippi school, they hired a name to get them on the news instead of good coaches. In the past 20 years, Ole Miss hired 1 good football coach and so did MSU. For MSU we hired a coach that constantly wanted to leave the 9 years he was here, for Ole Miss, they hired one of their own but was a cheater and a fraud. So this is where we are today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    What's their recruiting ranking again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Unfortunately for either Mississippi school, they hired a name to get them on the news instead of good coaches.
    Are you saying that Leach nor Kiffin are good coaches?

vCash
    I?m not saying they aren?t good coaches, but I think they are both over hyped for what they are. Both are B- hires. Kiffin was fired from USC because he was getting beat by teams with insufficient talent. Leach has won 1 divisional title and I believe it was shared in many years of coaching. Ole Miss hiring Kiffin and not Tom Allen is a blessing for us

vCash
    Methinks we should always see ourselves with the best still ahead of us, otherwise heaven means naught.

vCash
    I?m not saying they aren?t good coaches, but I think they are both over hyped for what they are. Both are B- hires. Kiffin was fired from USC because he was getting beat by teams with insufficient talent. Leach has won 1 divisional title and I believe it was shared in many years of coaching. Ole Miss hiring Kiffin and not Tom Allen is a blessing for us
    Well, I'm not sure who we could have hired who was better. I wish we were Alabama and could just throw money at Dabo like Alabama threw money at Saban until he said no.

Our options were Leach, Joe Judge, and Napier.

And then as far as rumored interest Sark, Jeff Monken, Troy Calhoun, Todd Grantham, and Gene Chizik.

So that's what we're looking at on paper.

Napier is the best fit for what you typically think of MSU football- he didn't want to be here.

Cohen tried to hire Judge. The Giants swooped in and no one is going to blame him for that. Thing about that is who knows how he would be as a coach anyway? He basically has about the same resume' as Croom and would have brought back some people with ties to Croom when he was here.

Then you have Leach.

We're basically in the same market as South Carolina and Kentucky when it comes to coaches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Well, I'm not sure who we could have hired who was better. I wish we were Alabama and could just throw money at Dabo like Alabama threw money at Saban until he said no.

And then as far as rumored interest Sark, Jeff Monken, Troy Calhoun, Todd Grantham, and Gene Chizik.

Napier is the best fit for what you typically think of MSU football- he didn't want to be here.

Cohen tried to hire Judge. The Giants swooped in and no one is going to blame him for that. Thing about that is who knows how he would be as a coach anyway? He basically has about the same resume' as Croom and would have brought back some people with ties to Croom when he was here.

Then you have Leach.

We're basically in the same market as South Carolina and Kentucky when it comes to coaches.
    While I agree the choices last year were bad, and I wouldn?t want Napier he is winning with Huds players, it goes back to Cohens poor choice of Moorhead over Neal Brown

vCash

Then you have Leach.

And Tennessee, A&M, Auburn, etc.

Hell UGA hired Kirby, Clemson hired Dabo, and Ohio St hired their OC.

vCash
    While I agree the choices last year were bad, and I wouldn?t want Napier he is winning with Huds players, it goes back to Cohens poor choice of Moorhead over Neal Brown
    I agree. Napier was just the flavor of the month our boosters latched on to.

I'm kind wondering if he will even get the South Carolina job that he wanted so bad- it sounds like Beamer has the momentum there for now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    And Tennessee, A&M, Auburn, etc.

Hell UGA hired Kirby, Clemson hired Dabo, and Ohio St hired their OC.
    Exactly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I get the feeling that our 52 ish scholarship players left really like playing for Leach.
    Lol..52? That's almost 40% that don't. Try again.

vCash
    What's their recruiting ranking again?
    Recruiting rankings? Damn dude you're reaching hard. They only have 14 commitments and they're individually ranked higher than Leach's class. Kiffin has taken a less talented team and competed at a way higher level than Leach.

vCash
    It takes a lot of dumb ass to not get a thread locked for Poli reasons...

Reminds me why I don't vote....

Carry on.....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17