- Started 14 FR & SO against UGA
- Held UGA to their lowest rushing total in 90 years
- Every point MSU scored was by a FR (Except Ruiz's FGs)
- True FR QB with 4 more years to play that has complete over 80% of his passes in his 1st two starts.
- A new culture of accountability & toughness.
- A Pac 12 & Big 12 coach of the year at the helm for the next decade.

Then we have this quote by Kirby Smart in the post game about his defensive adjustments.

"Really zero. It's patience, like I said. We didn't do anything different. We didn't do anything different from one half to the other. A lot of people think that but if anything we might have rushed four a couple more times but the success rate on these guys when you rush four or five really goes down. They get the ball out so quick. Anybody that played man-to-man with them they torched them. That's what you saw in the LSU game, where they really took advantage of teams playing man-to-man. We played man a couple snaps but one of the snaps we played was a big touchdown. It's like 'Golly, any time you go to change it, bam they hit you.' It's just not worth it. They got a good quarterback. They got a good system. They'll be a force to be reckoned with if the quarterback is that accurate and people continue to play them the way we played them."

So let me get this straight.... we haven't been able to get blue bloods out of man to man defense in 4 decades. 4 decades.... and now they're scared to run it against us because "It's just not worth it"

I'm not saying that by any means we're ready to compete for the West, but the signs are there. The components of what will eventually lead to an SEC Champ competing teams are blossoming in front of our eyes.

I realize losing sucks, but focus on the the ingredients, variables, & where this is headed.