Thread: Clemson - FSU

vCash

Clemson - FSU

Which argument are you buying here? Did FSU use a positive test as an excuse or was it truly determined by medical people?

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...clemson-tigers

I think they ducked the game considered tons of teams have reported a positive a day or two before the game and seen the game carry on. FSU continues to have a series of weird situations under Norvell

vCash
    FSU knows that ass is going to get beat by Clemson

vCash
    Norvell seems either in over his head or didn't realize FSU was so broke before he took the job. Nevertheless, Dabo sometimes needs to just shut the hell up.

vCash
    Dabo is a b**ch. He does this crap a lot. I swear he's related to Forrest Gump.

vCash
    If we have a COVID year ravaged team and are made to play with 40 something players and FSU supposedly can't play because of one guy getting it? Yea, I don't buy it. I'm glad Dabo called them out.

vCash
    I think the problem here is that Clemson admitted that the player had symptoms all week but the player practiced and traveled. Yes, FSU ducked the game. However, FSU had every right to do so because of how poorly CLemson handled the situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Dabo is a b**ch. He does this crap a lot. I swear he's related to Forrest Gump.
    I've never cared for him. Seems a little Freeze-y to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I've never cared for him. Seems a little Freeze-y to me.
    YES!!! You can be outspoken about your faith without making it all about YOU! Which is what Freeze and Dabo do. Ultimately, true colors are revealed. Guys like Mark Richt are an awesome example of what it means to proudly, but humbly, declare what Jesus has done for you.

vCash
    I get the sense Dabo is a little Freezeish as well. Honestly, I prefer Saban to Dabo because Saban isn?t fake and I respect that. On the other hand, FSU is super shady in general so I wouldn?t be surprised if they tried to get out of this game. I just hope Diaz takes over that state soon

vCash
    I think FSU plays if they really thought they could win, but Clemson really 17ed this up. They literally put football above COVID, which really can't happen
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I think the problem here is that Clemson admitted that the player had symptoms all week but the player practiced and traveled. Yes, FSU ducked the game. However, FSU had every right to do so because of how poorly CLemson handled the situation.
    This is the correct take IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    YES!!! You can be outspoken about your faith without making it all about YOU! Which is what Freeze and Dabo do. Ultimately, true colors are revealed. Guys like Mark Richt are an awesome example of what it means to proudly, but humbly, declare what Jesus has done for you.
    To me Dabo is way more authentic and genuine than Freeze & doesn't seek attention like Freeze. Dabo just says stupid things & let's his emotions get the best of him at times.