Hopefully our safeties learn to turn their hips by then

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Way too high
    Sounds about right to me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Hopefully our safeties learn to turn their hips by then
    Hopefully we don't call a zero coverage blitz on 3rd and 20. I wouldn't touch that line.

vCash
    I will do the math during time off Thursday/Friday, but does anyone know off hand the total players from MS on MSU team, compared to that of TSUN?
    There is that pride also which I hope helps us recover from the GA game and ready for this one.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    We will know in the first 10 minutes of the game whether or not it’s going to be worth watching. This one would be a good one to Watch for a few minutes and then Live bet.

vCash
    I predicting their QB is will confused over our defense and and have a repeat of the Arkansas game. Our defense is going to have numerous turnovers.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I predicting their QB is will confused over our defense and and have a repeat of the Arkansas game. Our defense is going to have numerous turnovers.
    I think he will light us up. Our safeties are horrible without Murphy and Peters. We are going to have to outscore them IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Agree, the key is can our line, and blitzing rattle him. Also, Corrall tends to get over hyped in games when there are big crowds, etc. This year helped him since limited fans to affect him. So our team if fired up, and getting to him will get in his head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    Agree, the key is can our line, and blitzing rattle him. Also, Corrall tends to get over hyped in games when there are big crowds, etc. This year helped him since limited fans to affect him. So our team if fired up, and getting to him will get in his head.
    I have a feeling Arnett is going to throw zone blitzes at him and try to get him to force throws to Moore and Yeboah. Errol and Brule are going to have to be on their game because they're probably going to have to cover Yeboah some of the ballgame.

vCash
    Only shot we've got is ball control and defensive/special teams scores. We can't score with them unless we control it like we did vs GA and eat up the clock.
    I know their defense sucks, but they can score.

vCash
    The way to beat Ole Miss is to run the ball. We can't run it. We will lose.

vCash
    I think Elijah Moore is going to feel the need for redemption and I don't think there is anyway we can cover him or counter his production ... this game will be about priming this young team for the next several years
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Teams with more secondary talent that we have, especially now, have keyed in on Moore every single week. He’s still been the best WR in the SEC this year. He’s gonna get his and he’ll feast on our secondary, he just will. You just can’t let someone like Mingo or Sanders or Yeboah to have a field day along with him. And keep Ealy/Snoop bottled up.

Idk what to expect score wise or W/L wise but I think it’s going to be an entertaining game. I don’t think either team will run away from the other. I think it’ll go within 10 points of either team.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    The way to beat Ole Miss is to run the ball. We can't run it. We will lose.
    I actually disagree - They aren't athletic on defense, they will try the 3-8, but I don't see it being successful and they will be forced to blitz and I think we can burn them.

vCash
    IF we're really playing this week, Ole Miss and giving up the points seems like the easy play. Maybe we're figuring things out, but even if we are, it will at best be a close game.

The under looks tempting. If the UGA game wasn't a fluke and we are starting to figure things out, we might slow this game down a lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I actually disagree - They aren't athletic on defense, they will try the 3-8, but I don't see it being successful and they will be forced to blitz and I think we can burn them.
    Well, they are 117th in the country in rushing defense. But they are also 110th in the passing defense. So they are terrilbe at both.

They will sit back in the 3-8 and try to force checkdowns and mistakes. Our margin for error will be very thing b/c they are going to score at will.