Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Egg Bowl Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    yeah yeah. Wyatt- your son is awesome and their D dont stand a chance. I hear ya. The Cowboy is going to be a good QB. No doubt. I may be wrong- I just dont think we can score like they can. It doesnt take a very good D to slow us down offensively. I know everybody is giddy after Saturday, but I'm gonna have to see more evidence
    Same here 34. Their D will give us problems, watch and see. They will be jumping every short route we have. I got to see more on O as well. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. LSU now UGA for only a half too. I ain't falling for it twice in one year. If we look better another game or two then maybe we are actually getting better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    The line has dropped to 8.5
    Hmm betting the house. Look did we see what a guy starting his 1st game did to our DBs. I know we are missing players but it is what it is. Kiffen for sure saw it and Moore is going to look like Jerry Rice out there and Corrall is going to light us up. The only hope we have is to blitz the shit out of OM. You hit Corrall a few times and he gets happy feet. And our 5 yard pass routes are not going to keep up with OM. The only thing that will is some 50 yd runs up the middle, well we know that isn't going to happen.
    Last edited by parabrave; 11-23-2020 at 06:48 PM.

vCash
    yeah yeah. Wyatt- your son is awesome and their D dont stand a chance. I hear ya. The Cowboy is going to be a good QB. No doubt. I may be wrong- I just dont think we can score like they can. It doesnt take a very good D to slow us down offensively. I know everybody is giddy after Saturday, but I'm gonna have to see more evidence
    I am not Wyatt. Pretty lame of you to keep spouting that on here tbh.

We all know you believe you know it all but you don?t know me

vCash
    I thought Rogers came from an OM family? Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I remembered hearing that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I am not Wyatt. Pretty lame of you to keep spouting that on here tbh.

We all know you believe you know it all but you don?t know me
    I would be 100% shocked if you arent Wyatt. The only other person you could be is Jake Wimberly. And I dont think you are him either. Tell Pickens I said hello
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I would be 100% shocked if you arent Wyatt. The only other person you could be is Jake Wimberly. And I dont think you are him either. Tell Pickens I said hello
    Damn sure ain't Jake. No offense to Jake, but Bucky knows way more x and o than Jake.

vCash
    Def will not be the first time you have made an ass of yourself around here

vCash
    I was here when Will was still wearing OM gear. You can fact check that if you wish detective 34

vCash
    Lol....He loves Will and all Brandon players.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I would have placed them at 18 pts, personally.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    This is starting to feel like 2016 to me. We have the better defense. We will get stops - i don't think they will.

I can't imagine giving us 8.5 points, let alone 12.0.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    This is starting to feel like 2016 to me. We have the better defense. We will get stops - i don't think they will.

I can't imagine giving us 8.5 points, let alone 12.0.
    I don't know. The Ole Miss QB is a good passer and they have pretty good receivers. Our DB's aren't the greatest and it doesn't appear we're too good at blitzing. I'm afraid we will give him too much time to pass, and that could spell a lot of trouble.

vCash
    At 9.5 and 67.5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I predicting their QB is will confused over our defense and and have a repeat of the Arkansas game. Our defense is going to have numerous turnovers.
    Our D could certainly flip this game to us. Not sure about our O. On paper, we should be able to score some points but I've seen us play teams last in rushing D UK few years ago and can get 2 yards a rush. OM at home and motivated (lost 2 in a row). Been a long time since a team won 3 in a row I think.

Wouldn't touch this game with 10ft pole betting wise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Lol....He loves Will and all Brandon players.
    If they were not any good nobody would support them. They are both starting maybe there is something to the Brandon kids and you just like to argue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    If they were not any good nobody would support them. They are both starting maybe there is something to the Brandon kids and you just like to argue.
    I'm not knocking Brandon they have good talent that comes through the school. However, you go overboard with these two. They're not on Jerious Norwood's level.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 11-26-2020 at 04:20 PM.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Looks like Malik Heath was practicing today. That’s a good sign.

vCash
    Is Wadley Malik's backup? If so the roles need to change. Malik can't do any of the things Wadley does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Is Wadley Malik's backup? If so the roles need to change. Malik can't do any of the things Wadley does.
    Walley is a slot receiver. Heath is outside.

vCash
    It is. He's roommates with Jordan Davis and Tyrus Wheat, so hopefully they can come back too. Just depends on when they were exposed.