First off, Which ever one of y?all it was that was saying will Rogers was ?my QB? and not yours and that he would struggle to keep his job, eat it and I told you so. He is a winner. Been telling it for a while.

More importantly we have got to change the way we are lining up and playing vs trips. We are giving about 8 yards of cushion and still getting ran by. Come down and be physical at least we will get beat swinging. Our zone drops by LBs have to change. All we do is stare at the QB. Brule made one good play bc he turned and look and found 3 and made a play on the ball. It is a crying shame Arnett coaches to not give up the big play and all we give up is big plays. Our alignment and everything we do with our safeties are playing not to get beat over the top and it lost us the game. The pass interference call in the first quarter was awful and it played a huge hand in them winning.

This offense is going to work. When we run the ball it is bc Will checked to it. I think he can afford to check a little bit more but Leach will always give him hell for It. He looks at it like bunting. Amazing what a half decent OL will do. Winning the vandy game with the OL we had was a miracle. If you don?t like it get off and go like someone else.

We should have won it. 49 players be damned. Those are the 49 best we got so let?s play. If we can get some back we will beat OM. They won?t stop us. We won?t stop them but we can get more stops than they can.