Thread: There were 107 Division 1 games tonight

vCash

There were 107 Division 1 games tonight

And we scored the 4th fewest points. Just ahead of Merchant Marine, Culver-Stockton and Carver Bible. Let that sink in.

vCash
    Obviously there are some good MBK teams outside the P5, but we were the only game where where 2 P5 teams played tonight. The overwhelming majority of games were total mismatches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Obviously there are some good MBK teams outside the P5, but we were the only game where where 2 P5 teams played tonight. The overwhelming majority of games were total mismatches.
    But 29.6% from the line speaks volumes.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    But 29.6% from the line speaks volumes.
    Seems flukish to me. Tell ya what, we'll set o/u at 40% for the season. I'll take over. You put up $5 bet to the board, and I'll put up $25.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Seems flukish to me. Tell ya what, we'll set o/u at 40% for the season. I'll take over. You put up $5 bet to the board, and I'll put up $25.
    I agree, no way we shoot bad on the year. We've had bad games like that before.

vCash
    Is Carver Baptist a church league all star team?