Thread: Freeze lost to NC State

vCash

Freeze lost to NC State

By 1. He will lose to Chadwell by more. Just sayin

vCash
    NC State is a tough, gritty team that likes to rise up to opponents.

vCash
    It's Liberty and NC state should win the game. Liberty past four recruiting class rankings are 171, 137, 135 and 89. Freeze is a good coach.

vCash
    Yep he covered the spread. Saved my day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    It's Liberty and NC state should win the game. Liberty past four recruiting class rankings are 171, 137, 135 and 89. Freeze is a good coach.
    Yeah imagine if we were 4-0 going into the Bama game and lost by 1, would any Om fan say "see, leach lost to Bama and will probably lose to UGa by more. Just sayin"? No, because being 4-0 and almost meating bama would have OM shitting their pants about what Leach has going on.

Yet when Liberty -LIBERTY- loses to a solid p5 team that means Freeze isn't good? He's a good coach. He's a scummy fake sleezeball who cheated in recruiting too hard, BUT he's a good coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Yeah imagine if we were 4-0 going into the Bama game and lost by 1, would any Om fan say "see, leach lost to Bama and will probably lose to UGa by more. Just sayin"? No, because being 4-0 and almost meating bama would have OM shitting their pants about what Leach has going on.

Yet when Liberty -LIBERTY- loses to a solid p5 team that means Freeze isn't good? He's a good coach. He's a scummy fake sleezeball who cheated in recruiting too hard, BUT he's a good coach
    I have always though he was a scummy fake sleazeball but a good coach. Some p5 is going to step up and I hope it's not SEC West.

vCash
    I have always though he was a scummy fake sleazeball but a good coach. Some p5 is going to step up and I hope it's not SEC West.
    I honestly hope it's Vandy or SC. The East desperately needs another team to step up. They have it so easy over there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    I honestly hope it's Vandy or SC. The East desperately needs another team to step up. They have it so easy over there.
    SC might go after him. I could see Auburn or Tenn going after him.

vCash
    SC might go after him. I could see Auburn or Tenn going after him.
    One thing that might keep him at Liberty is his salary and the fact that I'm pretty sure most athletic departments have lost money and may not be real eager to spend that much on a new coach and the impending buyouts. South Carolina could probably save money and get the same returns by hiring Napier or Beamer.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ze-sources-say

Based on this South Carolina would have to pay Freeze at least 3.5-4 million based on how lucrative his deal with Liberty is. Which they haven't released officially so it's a guess based on the article above.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sp...247207839.html

And based on this South Carolina is going to have to pay Muschamp 3.3 million a year to not coach there for the next four years. (Roughly)

https://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana...e513e1e87.html

Meanwhile Billy Napier is paid 875K based on this article and doesn't have the obvious Hugh Freeze baggage. And I'm pretty sure Shane Beamer is paid even less. If Napier really wants the job that bad I bet South Carolina could lowball him.

vCash
    I'm not sure Vandy pulls the trigger because of COVID. Then again they never drew well before COVID. And there is a possibility that James Franklin could be available soon.

vCash

I don't think the SEC Office is ready to cross that bridge of him being a coach in the SEC again, yet. I don't see they could prevent a School from hiring Freeze, but I think they could be very persuasive in getting that point across that it would not be in the best interest of that School to do so. “If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.”
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-22-2020 at 01:44 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I don't think the SEC Office is ready to cross that bridge of him being a coach in the SEC again, yet. I don't see they could prevent a School from hiring Freeze, but I think they could be very persuasive in getting that point across that it would not be in the best interest of that School to do so. “If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.”
    I agree.

And I don't see why Auburn would fire Mahlzahn right now honestly. If Tennessee fires Pruitt I think there is a VERY good chance it's Fulmer- or if it's not Fulmer he's not going to hire a huge egomaniac like Freeze and try to manage him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I agree.

And I don't see why Auburn would fire Mahlzahn right now honestly. If Tennessee fires Pruitt I think there is a VERY good chance it's Fulmer- or if it's not Fulmer he's not going to hire a huge egomaniac like Freeze and try to manage him.

With that Auburn bunch of boosters, who knows what they are going to do, or not do.. I agree and even if Fulmer could hire Freeze, with the SEC Office's blessings, I don't think he would. I can't see those two being able to work together at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I agree.

That was Fulmers plan all along. He knew Pruitt wouldn’t work out and hired him anyway to recruit. Then he could fire Pruitt and take over and actually have a decent amount of talent.

I have inside with the program and let me tell you, Fulmer is a POS. He thinks he is gods gift to TN football...

vCash
    Freeze will have options. He ain't going to Vanderbilt. And the SEC won't even consider blocking him from Auburn, South Carolina, or Tennessee. Freezes will bring drama and excitement to the SEC. The talking heads on tv will be discussing it 24/7. That brings viewership and money. Only way he doesn't end up in the SEC is if someone like Michigan or penn state pulls the trigger first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    With that Auburn bunch of boosters, who knows what they are going to do, or not do.. I agree and even if Fulmer could hire Freeze, with the SEC Office's blessings, I don't think he would. I can't see those two being able to work together at all.
    Construction material has been at an all time high price all summer long. I am sure the Yellawood guy has done very well this year. If he wants Gus gone the money is there.

vCash
    I think he's headed to Knoxville. Auburn isn't going to fire Gus. They'll beat A&M and save his job.

vCash
    Auburn is the worst 5-2 team in the country. They are getting by just enough with the help of the officials to not fire Gus. It's got to be driving their fans up the wall

vCash
    Mason is safe at Vanderbilt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PendingTransaction View Post
    Mason is safe at Vanderbilt.
    They simply don't care about winning football. Mason would've been out years ago had they cared. Vandy is only good for an easy SEC win most years.