Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawgs vs. Dawgs Game Thread

vCash

Dawgs vs. Dawgs Game Thread

[tweet2]1330275640457752579[/tweet2]

vCash
    Would love to see us come out and just say 17 it, but take a bunch of chances

Would love to see Leach do some crazy stuff just to make a mockery of the SEC making us play this game. I could totally see him doing that.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Here's what I would like to see tonight:

-NO injuries; at least not major ones anyway. If we can get through the night relatively healthy, then I'll feel good.

-A sign of life on offense. Most of the major contributors we have out are on defense. I'm not asking for us to go score 30 points. That's not happening. But I'd like to just see something for us to build on moving forward. Tough task vs. the most talented D in the country.

-Relentless effort; I just twitched typing that. But it's true. And luckily, I think we'll play with that mentality tonight. With a skeleton crew, I think there will be an "us vs. the world" mentality. Hopefully, these 49 guys will set the tone for a new culture at Mississippi State. I don't expect to win the game. I don't expect it to be close. But I expect a tough Mississippi State football team. That's all we can really ask for.

vCash
    Anything positive, I'll take it. Not picky at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Would love to see us come out and just say 17 it, but take a bunch of chances

Would love to see Leach do some crazy stuff just to make a mockery of the SEC making us play this game. I could totally see him doing that.
    Sec isn't making us play. We requested to play bc we have big massive nuts

vCash
    Whut I'd like to see is us come out and run a spread option... jus like the good ole days! (spit, ding) ***

vCash
    can't wait to watch some checkdowns baby.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Aren't we requesting to delay the egg?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Don't your think the TV money influenced the decision as well? Or was the decision left up to the players?

vCash
    Any game out of the 10 cost you 1/10th of your TV money and we need the money.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Any game out of the 10 cost you 1/10th of your TV money and we need the money.
    Is this 100% for sure or are you guessing? I thought all SEC teams split the TV pool money equally?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Is this 100% for sure or are you guessing? I thought all SEC teams split the TV pool money equally?
    Pretty sure they do for bowls (after expenses), but not sure about this season's regular games. Any idea of the TV payout per game? Might also be some special rules during the pandemic season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I can't remember where I read it earlier this week, but it was not in a message board thread, it was in something Sankey was talking about.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Here we go...

vCash
    I've watched Daniels before. He has no composure if you get pressure. Not sure we have the bodies for that, but we'll see
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    It won’t be good, but Brian Hadad had some great tweets to put things into perspective. Basically, these guys tonight are not the culture issues. They are going to war knowing they aren’t going to win. But by gosh I’ll support them.

vCash
    Uh, Will Rogers was never committed to WSU that I am aware of. Where did that comment come from?

vCash
    I like leach's pullover

vCash
    Not that it matter but it sucks that this is our second trip to Athens in 3 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Not that it matter but it sucks that this is our second trip to Athens in 3 years.
    And our third since Georgia last played in Starkville in 2010.