Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: Dawgs vs. Dawgs Game Thread

vCash
    Good. I have a lot of questions to ask them about the civil unrest that's going on in the country.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    **** y'all..... these guys played tonight.
    Played their asses off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Good. I have a lot of questions to ask them about the civil unrest that's going on in the country.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    How closely are you affected by it? Do you live in a big city such as Portland, DC etc.?

vCash
    Thread derailed but joining in I always thought beard worked for the FBI ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    How closely are you affected by it? Do you live in a big city such as Portland, DC etc.?
    Just because I'm not there, I shouldn't care? It's directly affected someone that I know. Does that count?

vCash
    So proud of the way our guys gave it there all tonight every player. If you bad mouth any one of them after the way the odds were against them and the effort they gave, you should be ashamed of yourself. HAIL STATE!.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail bob View Post
    Thread derailed but joining in I always thought beard worked for the FBI ?
    Lol!

vCash
    Our guys really gave it their all. It?s a shame we didn?t start the year with these 49 plus the Covid sick guys and started. We might not have beat LSU but we wouldn?t beat ark and UK. Effort on the field was solid A

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    And if we had dropped everyone and still gotten beat people would've complained why we didn't blitz and gave him all the time in the world to pass. Arnett called a good game and he was handicapped.
    The entire point of dropping everyone is to keep the ball in front of you. They would not have thrown the ball 40 yards down field if we had dropped into coverage. They would have gotten a 10-15 yard gain and tried a field goal from 45 yards out. It was a stupid call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Thanks to Bothrops, this thread (and all of us who have participated in it) has been flagged by the FBI.**

They've been watching me for years

"After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    We only had 22 rushing yards but we actually outrushed UGA, lol.

Great effort tonight by the players.
    Hellacious job considered they haven?t been coached. Tired of your diatribe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Terrible last 4 possessions by the offense, but I'm going to give Leach a break this week. I honestly thought we would lose by 40.
    That?s awesome. Sure everyone in the athletic department and our fanbase feels better that you are ok with tonight

vCash
    Maroon Flounder and Bothrops... Enjoy your break. I can't say it any more plain than
    .. NO POLITICS. That was just stupid.
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 11-22-2020 at 01:25 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    The entire point of dropping everyone is to keep the ball in front of you. They would not have thrown the ball 40 yards down field if we had dropped into coverage. They would have gotten a 10-15 yard gain and tried a field goal from 45 yards out. It was a stupid call.
    That's one call that Coach Arnett would really like back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    That?s awesome. Sure everyone in the athletic department and our fanbase feels better that you are ok with tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Our guys really gave it their all. It?s a shame we didn?t start the year with these 49 plus the Covid sick guys and started. We might not have beat LSU but we wouldn?t beat ark and UK. Effort on the field was solid A
    If Costello doesn't set a NCAA record for throwing pick-6's we're probably 5-2 right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    This is a better start than we had in 2017. We were out of that one on the first offensive series from Georgia.
    They ran a flea flicker on the first play and scored. We were never in it after that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If Costello doesn't set a NCAA record for throwing pick-6's we're probably 5-2 right now.
    That is a crazy but probably true statement. The emotion and trajectory of a program can be so fragile. Better than that if we play UGA earlier in year with different QB we are 6-1. If, if, if..... The line of an MSU fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    So proud of the way our guys gave it there all tonight every player. If you bad mouth any one of them after the way the odds were against them and the effort they gave, you should be ashamed of yourself. HAIL STATE!.
    Yep. Last night was our best game this year, I think, given all the circumstances. Just a little low on gas at the end, but they'd been playing, and playing hard, for over 3 hours.

Anybody know how many players saw action?