Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alabama/Kentucky

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    Who leads the SEC in penalties on game day?

Whoever is playing at Bama!!!
    Not always true. The refs usually call a lot of penalties on Bama to make things look right on paper. However, when you watch the game you realize that the timing of the penalties always destroys the opponent's chance of scoring or winning the game.

That beings said though, Bama is so much better than everyone else, it doesn't really matter. This calls Auburn gets are much more frustrating to me because they literally decide games
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    UK, "with their 1980s offense and their defensive head coach" has 152 total yards of which 32 is rushing in the first half. 11 first downs.

State with 200 total yards of which 37 was rushing for the whole game. 12 first downs

Fetch more ranch dressing Bo.
    This isn't a thread so you can knock "our" team... again. There's always a douche in the thread.

ETA... you're a douche in most threads.

vCash
    Those two idiots calling the game just said that Bama was being punish having to play later games because other teams did not do right with Covid but Bama did. I am sick of the SEC network and the Saban dick sucking ass holes who work there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Just an absolute snoozer.

Does anyone like watching Bama games? Seriously.... anyone?

I pretty much turn the channel when they're on
    The first quarter was pretty good. It all went downhill with the bad snap on the field goal try. It would have done that anyway but would've been nice to see UK make it 7-6. It's officially been a snoozer for a while - now watching Northwestern/Wisconsin until our game comes on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    I live in Alabama. Yes the rock eating Walmart fans love games like this. Makes them feel better about their toothless wife and rundown half fallen in trailer they live in.
    Several in my golf group are diehard Alabama fans, but this year they've hardly mentioned football. They're probably watching the games but even they don't seem to care too much. Probably will when they play Clemson or Ohio State or whoever it turns out to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Those two idiots calling the game just said that Bama was being punish having to play later games because other teams did not do right with Covid but Bama did. I am sick of the SEC network and the Saban dick sucking ass holes who work there.
    Tell it!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    The first quarter was pretty good. It all went downhill with the bad snap on the field goal try. It would have done that anyway but would've been nice to see UK make it 7-6. It's officially been a snoozer for a while - now watching Northwestern/Wisconsin until our game comes on.
    Huh? Yeah, that was a huge play, but so was the PI when UK was about to score, the face mask that would've put them deep in Bama territory and the targeting that wasn't even 17'n reviewed. All in the first half, maybe 1st Qtr! I'm sure it's evened out now that the game is decided... Bama always gets their penalties when it's decided.

vCash
    this isn't even a real college football season no one really gives a 17 anymore and that's the truth!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Several in my golf group are diehard Alabama fans, but this year they've hardly mentioned football. They're probably watching the games but even they don't seem to care too much. Probably will when they play Clemson or Ohio State or whoever it turns out to be.
    The ones I am talking about only see a golf course from the top of a lawnmower. Our outside the windows at Maxwell federal prison.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    This isn't a thread so you can knock "our" team... again. There's always a douche in the thread.

ETA... you're a douche in most threads.
    Thanks. Really the only entertainment this year is 17n with you guys.

But Hats off to Leachs offense. Out performed UKs over the course of a full game v Bama. 2-3 years, Just wait!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    Who leads the SEC in penalties on game day?

Whoever is playing at Bama!!!
    Unfortunately this is a fact.