Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leach is doing the right thing tonight...This is how you build culture....

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Well we always have a choice. No one held a gun to our head. We asked to not play and the sec told us to play or forfeit.
    That is exactly how everygame is probably figured, unless both teams can't go and you can reschedule it.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Well we always have a choice. No one held a gun to our head. We asked to not play and the sec told us to play or forfeit.
    That is absurd. They cannot make State forfeit without requiring other teams who were under the limit to also forfeit for not playing. I would love to be an attorney with that ammo to go to war with.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    FWIW, Robbie Faulk just said the EB would probably be moved to Dec 19th.

vCash
    FWIW, Robbie Faulk just said the EB would probably be moved to Dec 19th.
    Good deal. Why though? If we can play tonight, why not next week? Seems pretty dumb to me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Glad we have some high profile guys acknowledging the heart and toughness it takes to stay when everyone else is quitting around you. We have true leaders staying and a lot of really good young guys getting experience. Hopefully we are heading back to where we were during the Dak years (leadership and the team pushing each other every practice/staying after+ give everything they have every play, even if it entails stepping on an opposing player or two).
    Dillon Day got caught on camera in the open doing the same thing that happens in the pit every play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    This is false. Our admins and coaches tried to work out something with the SEC but we were "asked" to play by the conference.
    Where are you getting this crap from?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Good deal. Why though? If we can play tonight, why not next week? Seems pretty dumb to me
    My guess is that was the deal. Play tonight & we'll be able to move your rival game to Dec 19th. I don't want to play OM with 49
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Where are you getting this crap from?
    It's not crap. Idk why some of y'all can't understand this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    My guess is that was the deal. Play tonight & we'll be able to move your rival game to Dec 19th. I don't want to play OM with 49
    And if so that's a good move by Cohen. We're going to be undermanned anyway and yeah we'll probably lose but at least we'll lose with Heath, Wheat, and Jordan Davis.

Also- since Ole Miss hasn't been hit as hard by COVID there is a chance that they might get hit with it by then and have to sit some players out themselves whereas most of our guys will have immunity built up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    It's not crap. Idk why some of y'all can't understand this.
    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Leach say, "Lets play, Arrr" at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Leach say, "Lets play, Arrr" at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
    It’s coming from people who cover the program for a living. Basically of them. Not the people in your post.

vCash
    It’s coming from people who cover the program for a living. Basically of them. Not the people in your post.
    If you are too young not to know the people in my post, well I don't trust your judgement.

It's also been confirmed by none other than Abe Froman, the sausage king of Chicago.

vCash
    If you are too young not to know the people in my post, well I don't trust your judgement.

It's also been confirmed by none other than Abe Froman, the sausage king of Chicago.
    This is true. I saw him.

vCash
    Whatever dude. Believe what you want to believe. I don't really care.

vCash
    I don't really know what all went down about tonight's game. I've heard different stories from players on the team, athletic dept people, boosters etc..and I'm not sure what to believe happened. The one thing I do know for a fact is the players going out there tonight want to be out there and are going to give everything they've got. They more than likely will get blown out but they deserve our respect and admiration. They're doing their best to represent us and I for one respect the heck out of them. I don't or will not have a negative thing to say about them. They're giving their all. And from what ive heard so are the coaches. Just my opinion which don't count for much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaChicagoDog View Post
    This is true. I saw him.
    Last time I saw Abe he was giving money to two honkeys dressed as Hassidic diamond merchants so they could buy four fried chicken and a coke, and some dry white toast.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash

Post your way through it bud. It’s gonna be ok.

vCash
    So we want to play tonight, but we wanna delay the egg next week?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I don't really know what all went down about tonight's game. I've heard different stories from players on the team, athletic dept people, boosters etc..and I'm not sure what to believe happened. The one thing I do know for a fact is the players going out there tonight want to be out there and are going to give everything they've got. They more than likely will get blown out but they deserve our respect and admiration. They're doing their best to represent us and I for one respect the heck out of them. I don't or will not have a negative thing to say about them. They're giving their all. And from what ive heard so are the coaches. Just my opinion which don't count for much.
    "It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robert View Post
    My biggest concern is the team might be looking past Georgia with an eye on the Ole Miss game***
    Why the ***.