Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
I don't really know what all went down about tonight's game. I've heard different stories from players on the team, athletic dept people, boosters etc..and I'm not sure what to believe happened. The one thing I do know for a fact is the players going out there tonight want to be out there and are going to give everything they've got. They more than likely will get blown out but they deserve our respect and admiration. They're doing their best to represent us and I for one respect the heck out of them. I don't or will not have a negative thing to say about them. They're giving their all. And from what ive heard so are the coaches. Just my opinion which don't count for much.
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."