Well, y'all wanted to see improvement- there you go. We had a legit chance to win and that's all I really expect out of MSU when playing a SEC blueblood. Our guys represented themselves and MSU well tonight and they may go down in lore one day.

I think the Air Raid will work in the SEC. The unique thing is we kind of know what to expect going into each game. We're going to see the rush 3 drop 8 stuff to start and then they'll switch out of it if we shred it. To me, if we can attack that then that's an advantage because we may be able to get a couple of quick scores right off the bat. I think that's why Jimmy Lake said he didn't have to make any adjustments- because teams will only stay with it IF it works. Once we get our personnel in place and we aren't starting freshmen and sophomores everywhere it's going to be pretty rare that we get shut down- it's going to take Alabama type talent to do it.

Will looked a lot better than he did against Vanderbilt. I think we can get 24-31 points per game with him at QB- and with our defense at closer to full strength that will be good enough to win most of our games.

I think Dillion is a better RB than Marks. Both are good and both should play but it seems like Johnson is more ready physically right now. That may change as time goes on.

Walley is starting to bust out. We need to get Heath back. I see why they have Tulu at outside WR based on how Leach likes to run his screens and drag routes. I have been a HUGE critic of Osiris Mitchell but he has played MUCH better the last two games. Payton made a big time catch to get us inside the 10 and it seems like it has been awhile since I have seen a MSU receiver make a catch like that- Fred Ross probably? We still need a legit deep threat and slot receiver that fits this scheme but that will come and when those players arrive and get acclimated we will be even better.

Offensive line- GREAT JOB! Less confusion. I think Georgia had one sack and that was at the end of the game- definitely not very many if I'm overlooking one or two. We will be able to run the ball better once our o-line develops and once our running backs develop. Those 3-5 yard chunks we get now will be 10 yard chunks in a year.

The defense played their ass off and no matter how tired we were- they could not run the ball on us. They're lucky that their QB came back otherwise they would be making a SEC Storied about this game. Our front 6-7 is pretty solid. Aaron Brule is such a beast. Once we get Wheat and Jordan Davis back we'll be fine and get more of a pass rush which will help the secondary out. I wish Kobe Jones would come back next year- what a great leader. Errol had a great game again as well. We'll miss him next year.

Our corners got burned at times but it was a tough assignment to play against those receivers and there wasn't a lot of pass rush to help them out. I've been impressed with Forbes and Emerson all year and they're going to be good for awhile for us. We're the thinnest at safety and that's going to be an issue the rest of the year. I like what Preston brings to the table and Collin Duncan has had some glimpses. Londyn Craft is a walk-on but he does his job and other than Alabama hasn't really been exposed this year so far. This group will be better next year with Fred Peters back. I don't how much CJ Morgan will give us on the field next year but if nothing else I think he will give us leadership even if it's basically as a player coach.

No one talks about our special teams- and that's because they're solid. I don't remember any special teams breakdowns and we outplayed Georgia in ST this game. Hopefully we can add a breakaway threat at punt returner in the future- I'd like to see Tulu get an opportunity at PR during his career but I get why they don't want a freshman doing that and Austin Williams has been solid at catching the ball all year.