Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
Well there were some adjustments made against Vandy that lead to 17 quick points when they were rushing 3, dropping 8. After they stopped that and started bringing 4 or 5, those adjustments didn't work anymore. Not excusing everything, but there literally were some adjustments that actually worked. Problem now is that we're playing a true freshman QB, true freshmen RBs, constant shuffle at OL and very few/no playmakers at WRs. The games to win were the Ark and UK games but poor QB play and crap OL play did us in.

But let's be honest, we're 6 games in during a crazy COVID year and you're declaring this a decided failure because that was your thought as soon as the hire was made. It's bias confirmation for you. Not that it's not good now, of course it's not, but that it's never going to be turned around. We simply don't know the medium/long term outlook and anyone saying so is biased and/or just guessing just as much as those saying it's definitely going to be turned around.
I was excited when the hire was made. I was even more on board after the LSU game. I've learned a lot more about Leach and his system since that time. I'm judging based on what I'm seeing and reading. Just read Jimmy Lake's comments. Read former player comments. Look at the adjustments everyone, literally everyone on the Leach coaching tree have made. Leach hasn't adapted at all. He running the same plays he's ran his whole career. I'm still holding out on the 1% of hope that Leach will adapt his system for next season, but I haven't seen any evidence to support that notion.