Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
The Moorehead debacle was on Keenum. Cohen had made it clear Moorehead was done after the egg bowl. When we won, Keenum told Cohen we couldn?t fire a coach who was 2-0 in the egg bow and back to back bowls. After the Gay/Schrader and Bowl performance, Keenum finally said ok he?s gone. Then Cohen fired him.

Napier was interested and was having serious talks until Keenum renighed. Once he did, Napier got butthurt and said eat shit when we came back to him the 2nd time.

That?s when Cohen was going with Judge and he was bringing in Will Hall and gonna be a ?CEO? type coach until the Giants came calling. I honestly think it would have been a good hire as long as he brought in a good staff and from all names I heard, he was.

Now the Moorehead hire was labeled as a great hire by literally everyone in the CFB.

The only thing I fought Cohen on is I would have went Satterfield instead of Moorhead.
Off topic, but I saw where Judge got into a fist fight with one of his coaches. There's you some fire !!