Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Two players away from forfeit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    54 now. We had 55 before Warren opted out. Have to have 53
    No we don't

Reading your posts I wonder if you can read, but lets try anyway.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...%20on%20Friday.

SEC teams will need to have at least 53 scholarship players available, including a quarterback, seven offensive linemen and four defensive linemen, according to guidelines announced by the league on Friday. If a team can't meet the minimum requirements, it can choose to play anyway. Otherwise, its game will be rescheduled or declared a no contest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Not true. But not far away either. We've got 60 players still. Injuries or opt outs could still get us, but we aren't there yet.
    so we have 63 scholarship, uninjured players. 9 are quarantined. 54 available for UGA.

Can't offered any targeting penalties, injuries or positive tests during or after UGA or Egg Bowl gets canceled.

vCash
    We knew there would be attrition, but we don't have to make a new daily thread about it. Leach isn't going anywhere unless he quits, which I don't anticipate. Y'all got that in there...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    No we don't

Reading your posts I wonder if you can read, but lets try anyway.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...%20on%20Friday.
    We had 55 scholarships players able to play... we lost Warren we are now at 54...

You may need to reread that again but if you can't here is some math...55-1=54. We won't play with less than 53.... doesn't include walk-one has to be 53 scholarships

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    so we have 63 scholarship, uninjured players. 9 are quarantined. 54 available for UGA.

Can't offered any targeting penalties, injuries or positive tests during or after UGA or Egg Bowl gets canceled.
    But I think we might have more available next week. Not many, but a couple. Of course, particular unit numbers could get us too. It's all getting tight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post

I Don't expect UGA game to happen

vCash
    We have finished testing for the week and still have 54. All signs point to us playing Saturday night barring a late unforeseen change. We played Vandy with 55 two weeks ago.

vCash
    It may not, but if it doesn't it will not go down as a forfeit (loss) for us and will be made up in December if possible.

vCash
    We had 55 scholarships players able to play... we lost Warren we are now at 54...

You may need to reread that again but if you can't here is some math...55-1=54. We won't play with less than 53.... doesn't include walk-one has to be 53 scholarships

READ DIPSHIT

If a team can't meet the minimum requirements, it can choose to play anyway.

vCash
    This board would be a lot easier and better to read if we would just make a sticky at the top that is a list of who hates Cohen and who hates Leach so the same damn people don’t have to make a thread everyday. It’s the same freaking people with the same freakin shit everyday.
    Cohen sux, worst AD ever...
    Cohen botched the baseball hire, even tho Schloss is the reason Schloss isn’t here. YEA read that again, Schloss agreed to the contract and terms, then decided to air some dirty laundry about himself that after the Cann accident, there was no way Cohen could hire him. People would have a field day with him if it had made it out.

Leach hates players...
    Leach doesn’t form “relationships”
    Kids will smoke pot...
    Can’t kick a kid off for one failed drug test...
    Can’t cuss players...
    Leach is too hard, BUT Arnett is fine even tho every wk he says our defense sucks donkey NUTZ in a presser...

What the 17 do some of you think happens if you fail a drug test at work? Your ass is FIRED! Not oh well maybe I didn’t form a good enough relationship with my employee so its my fault he turned to drugs. Get that shit out of here...

Oh and for some of you, if you think Todd Grantham didn’t dog cause the shot of the defense, your nutz...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    Oh Perfect, if they can't pass test 1, reduce the standard and if they can't pass test 2 then reduce the standard again and if they can't pass test 3 reduce the standard again until anyone barely breathing can pass it.

What a joke, do we not strive to be all we can be anymore, or do we just settle for the lowest common denominator in human behavior? We will soon be a nation of do nothings, a people that do not accept responsibility or have any inkling of what it means!
    Yep. That is how the world is heading. If folks can't meet a standard, just lower the standard to nothing so that everyone can meet it.

vCash
    Maybe archaic notion here - but wouldn't it have helped to still have athletic dorms so the athletes would be in their own controlled environment, their own bubble?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    This board would be a lot easier and better to read if we would just make a sticky at the top that is a list of who hates Cohen and who hates Leach so the same damn people don’t have to make a thread everyday. It’s the same freaking people with the same freakin shit everyday.
    Cohen sux, worst AD ever...
    Cohen botched the baseball hire, even tho Schloss is the reason Schloss isn’t here. YEA read that again, Schloss agreed to the contract and terms, then decided to air some dirty laundry about himself that after the Cann accident, there was no way Cohen could hire him. People would have a field day with him if it had made it out.

Leach hates players...
    Leach doesn’t form “relationships”
    Kids will smoke pot...
    Can’t kick a kid off for one failed drug test...
    Can’t cuss players...
    Leach is too hard, BUT Arnett is fine even tho every wk he says our defense sucks donkey NUTZ in a presser...

What the 17 do some of you think happens if you fail a drug test at work? Your ass is FIRED! Not oh well maybe I didn’t form a good enough relationship with my employee so its my fault he turned to drugs. Get that shit out of here...

Oh and for some of you, if you think Todd Grantham didn’t dog cause the shot of the defense, your nutz...
    I have to spread some rep around so that you can get more rep.

It's hilarious to me-MSU fans when Moorhead was here- "We need discipline!". Cohen hires a guy known as a disciplinarian- "Why is Leach kicking all these players off the team and yelling at them !?"

vCash
    READ DIPSHIT

If a team can't meet the minimum requirements, it can choose to play anyway.
    I can read jackass. I'm telling you that MSU WONT PLAY if we have less than 53. Can we we could but WE won't.
    Jesus you try being information to the uninformed and some jackass tries to act big and bad. 17 off mobile or get some damn sources

vCash
    I can read jackass. I'm telling you that MSU WONT PLAY if we have less than 53. Can we we could but WE won't.
    Jesus you try being information to the uninformed and some jackass tries to act big and bad. 17 off mobile or get some damn sources
    You were misinformation, not information, as soon as you typed the word "forfeit."

vCash
    I did include the source when I first posted this and you were still saying we had to forfeit. Which is not true and now you have been called out on your crap.

Go become a Bama fan.

vCash

vCash
    I did include the source when I first posted this and you were still saying we had to forfeit. Which is not true and now you have been called out on your crap.

Go become a Bama fan.
    Bama fan. Original
    You know what I won't bring anymore inside information here. In fact peace out folks.
    It's people like mobile that ain't got a GD clue. Good luck getting folks to post inside shit here anymore.
    Hailstate

vCash
    [QUOTE=TNDawg35;1287022]This board would be a lot easier and better to read if we would just make a sticky at the top that is a list of who hates Cohen and who hates Leach so the same damn people don’t have to make a thread everyday. It’s the same freaking people with the same freakin shit everyday.

+1, man. Even in a thread about the 2004 Auburn team the Eeyore'ing was underway within 5 posts.

vCash
    We're playing. Unless someone gets hurt loading the plane, it's done.