Thread: 2020 just won't Stop

vCash

2020 just won't Stop

Brees out 2-3 with 5 fractured ribs and a collapsed Lung. and Jameous Winston is no Teddy Bridgewater.

vCash
    I think Winston is much more talented than bridgewater. I wanna see what Payton can do with him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I think Winston is much more talented than bridgewater. I wanna see what Payton can do with him
    Talent and Brains are 2 different things. Winston will have to do what TB did last year. Manage the offense and don't Throw any Interceptions. 2 things he is incapable of. Just put Hill back there and let him do the best he can.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Talent and Brains are 2 different things. Winston will have to do what TB did last year. Manage the offense and don't Throw any Interceptions. 2 things he is incapable of. Just put Hill back there and let him do the best he can.
    I disagree. Winston will start, and he'll do fine

vCash
    Winston is turnover machine. And that 2-3 weeks is the minimum timeframe. Saints going to have to win with defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Brees out 2-3 with 5 fractured ribs and a collapsed Lung. and Jameous Winston is no Teddy Bridgewater.
    Did that happen when the big dude tackled him and was penalized for falling with his full body weight on the QB? Brees didn't look good when he came out after that play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Did that happen when the big dude tackled him and was penalized for falling with his full body weight on the QB? Brees didn't look good when he came out after that play.
    Brees had 3 fractured ribs from the TB game, but yeah, he got finished off yesterday by street. Brees threw a td pass with 5 fractured ribs and a collapsed lung before leaving

vCash
    How do we get Dak in a saints uniform

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    And just to think, that dude didn't really fall directly on him. Old man is going to old man I guess. You know bones get less dense in your advanced age.
    The flag was bullshit though.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I hate that rule.... don't want to have a 300 lb linemen fall on you, then either bulk up or don't let them get their mitts on you.
    QBs can't be hit high, can't hit them low, now can't do a standard tackle. Might as well go to two hand touch. I mean they are football players, right?
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Simple in my mind at least. Saints get Brees to come back for another year and then sign Dak in 2022.

I doubt that will happen or work out that way but on paper it's certainly plausible. The Saints probably want to see what they have in Winston as well though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Someone needs to challenge the Devil to a fiddle contest**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Someone needs to challenge the Devil to a fiddle contest**
    Nice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    And just to think, that dude didn't really fall directly on him. Old man is going to old man I guess. You know bones get less dense in your advanced age.
    The flag was bullshit though.
    ^^^^This^^^^ that was a clean tackle just like he had probably been taught since Peewee football. No flag should have been thrown.