Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Games around country thread

vCash

Games around country thread

With 10+ mins to go in 2nd quarter, Kentucky has more yards on vandy than we got the whole game.

vCash
    Luke mccaffrey appears to be the real deal

vCash
    Guy I really wanted, Dave clawson has WF's offense rolling again this year after Georgia took their qb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Guy I really wanted, Dave clawson has WF's offense rolling again this year after Georgia took their qb
    Might could have had him instead of Moorhead. I don't think we could have gotten him this last go around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Might could have had him instead of Moorhead. I don't think we could have gotten him this last go around.
    There were a lot of Coaches we could have got instead of Moorhead, Cohen wanted to save some money. It ended up costing us a lot more.

vCash
    Clawson, Brown and Satterfield should?ve been our 3 choices. Instead Cohen had Pruitt, Moorhead and Morris in mind

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Clawson, Brown and Satterfield should?ve been our 3 choices. Instead Cohen had Pruitt, Moorhead and Morris in mind
    Satterfield was the guy
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    You just wait 3 years.... Leach will have his guys. Kentucky will rue the day. **

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Instead Cohen had Pruitt, Moorhead and Morris in mind
    Might as well have been Larry, Moe and Curly

vCash
    Right on cue, tweet from Brad Powers:

"There are three Power 5 coaches in this 12pm window that are criminally underrated and get so much out of their team(s):

Tom Allen, Indiana
    Dave Clawson, Wake Forest
    Neal Brown, West Virginia

If you're a fan of any of these programs, you should feel really good right now."

vCash
    Glad I layed off the Vandy UK game/

vCash

"There are three Power 5 coaches in this 12pm window that are criminally underrated and get so much out of their team(s):

Tom Allen, Indiana

If you're a fan of any of these programs, you should feel really good right now."
    West Virginia fans love Neal Brown. He has done a lot for the community as well. He is a good dude with a good family and is all in for WVU. They have all bought into his trust the climb campaign. In year 2 he has a top 5 defense and is improving the offense throughout the year. Absolutely no reason we couldn?t have hired him if WVU did. That is all on Cohen and it?s very frustrating living here and hearing all about Brown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    There were a lot of Coaches we could have got instead of Moorhead, Cohen wanted to save some money. It ended up costing us a lot more.

I take it from this post and others you have made that you don't care very much for Cohen. Just curious....who would you have preferred to be hired instead?
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Is hooker (VT)the worst qb in college football? Turned it to this game to see if they could get the upset. Hooker looks pathetic

vCash
    You would have been questioning the hire after the first disappointing game and would have declared that he might lose the fan base if he lost to Vanderbilt.

Which is why I call MSU fans like you stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    You would have been questioning the hire after the first disappointing game and would have declared that he might lose the fan base if he lost to Vanderbilt.

Which is why I call MSU fans like you stupid.
    Todd, I don't give a sheet what you call me. Who was right on Moorhead between the two of us?

vCash

Tom Allen, Indiana

Allen in first year at Indiana- 5-7
    Clawson in first year at Wake Forest- 3-9
    Brown in first year at West Virginia- 5-7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Allen in first year at Indiana- 5-7
    Clawson in first year at Wake Forest- 3-9
    Brown in first year at West Virginia- 5-7
    How many straight bowl games did each of those programs have?

vCash
    Todd, I don't give a sheet what you call me. Who was right on Moorhead between the two of us?
    After being wrong 90% of the time I'm glad you finally you got one in dumb bitch.

vCash
    How many straight bowl games did each of those programs have?
    You're telling me that in year one you wouldn't have questioned those hires?

BULLSHIT.