Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dan Mullen is the best

vCash

Dan Mullen is the best

In developing QB?s in college football.

He is also Damn good OC besides being a really good HC.

Kyle Trask can really spin the ball and probably will win the Heisman.

Florida Bama game will be awesome!

vCash
    Sure wish Mullen had never left us. Fla just might beat Bama. If so, I hope Mullen wins it all.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Bama is going to smoke them. Florida couldn't stop A&M, imagine what Mac Jones and his boys are going to do to that Grantham defense.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Florida will score against Bama so I predict a high scoring shootout. I’m pulling for Mullen.

vCash
    I dunno if UF will make it to the SECCG (prolly will)...

If Bammer is fortunate enough to see them there, Saban will drop a 40 row disc in the ground, and plow that team (UF) under.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post

If Bammer is fortunate enough to see them there, Saban will drop a 40 row disc in the ground, and plow that team (UF) under.
    Idk, I think it will be a high scoring close game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post

So who is gonna beat Flbfor the east? If OM came close to upsetting Bama, then the Gators sho can as well! Much better talent than OM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    In developing QB?s in college football.

He is also Damn good OC besides being a really good HC.

Kyle Trask can really spin the ball and probably will win the Heisman.

Florida Bama game will be awesome!
    Dan is an elite football coach.

vCash
    Mullen is the best coach we have ever had. Only Allyn McKeen could give him a run for his money, and they coached in totally different times. It blows my mind that we had many who were happy to see him go. That attitude had a lot to do with why he left. Those folks were clueless, and still are. Whatever you think about THAT, Cohen can not be allowed to be involved in another football coaching search. He has to go at least a year prior to Leach. We can't fire Leach for at least three more years. Start evaluating ADs now. Fire Cohen in about 18 months.

vCash
    Mullen is the best qb coach in the country. Kyle Trask was a 2 star and Mullen changed the offense for him to succeed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Mullen is the best coach we have ever had. Only Allyn McKeen could give him a run for his money, and they coached in totally different times. It blows my mind that we had many who were happy to see him go. That attitude had a lot to do with why he left. Those folks were clueless, and still are. Whatever you think about THAT, Cohen can not be allowed to be involved in another football coaching search. He has to go at least a year prior to Leach. We can't fire Leach for at least three more years. Start evaluating ADs now. Fire Cohen in about 18 months.
    Thing is Dan has worked harder at Florida than he did much of his time here. Whether people were ready for him to go or not, his time here had expired. At least that's how I read it from judging from his point of view.

vCash
    Keep in mind that Mullen was without the sec's best offensive weapon tonight, Pitts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Keep in mind that Mullen was without the sec's best offensive weapon tonight, Pitts.
    He won't get enough credit for what he's done there tjis season unless he wins the SEC at least. I dont think any other coach in the country could have done as good at Florida this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    It blows my mind that we had many who were happy to see him go. That attitude had a lot to do with why he left.
    No it didn't.

vCash
    I'm willing to put a lot of money down on Florida losing a star for that game due to positive "covid" results. Any takers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Thing is Dan has worked harder at Florida than he did much of his time here. Whether people were ready for him to go or not, his time here had expired. At least that's how I read it from judging from his point of view.
    You are correct. Love him for what he did here. Hate him for not wanting to stay and build something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I'm willing to put a lot of money down on Florida losing a star for that game due to positive "covid" results. Any takers?
    Lol, maybe. Trask and Pitts have come back positive 10 mins before game

vCash
    I mean if you need any proof of how good Mullen was for us, look at where we were three years ago when he was still here and where we are now. We much more closely resemble the Croom era than the Mullen era right now. Perhaps things improve, but we clearly got worse as a program the day Mullen left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Laughable. And a prime reason he left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    No it didn't.
    Yes, it did.