Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marcus Murphy Opting out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Murphy has an actual excuse to opt out with his kid's illness.

But that's not the reason he's opting out. Apparently, a practice earlier this week before everything got shut down got pretty intense. Might see another player leave soon.

I don't know what happened at practice or who the other player is.
    First I have heard of this. Would not surprise me. Leach is going to thin the herd.

My 2 cents is he has a legit reason. He has been a great kid and a winner. He is not one to pitch a fit like Kylin was so that is interesting to hear

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    First I have heard of this. Would not surprise me. Leach is going to thin the herd.

My 2 cents is he has a legit reason. He has been a great kid and a winner. He is not one to pitch a fit like Kylin was so that is interesting to hear
    He was right there with Kylin a few months ago. He threatened to leave too but not as publicly as Kylin. His coach called him out and he quit. Two more are likely "opting out" too.
    I expected both of them to quit and here we are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    He was right there with Kylin a few months ago. He threatened to leave too but not as publicly as Kylin. His coach called him out and he quit. Two more are likely "opting out" too.
    Would not shock me but I personally like Murphy. Not his teammate or anything and I don?t know him but just from my experience he didn?t seem like one who would do that.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Yep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWGS1 View Post
    No they are just a bunch of prima donnas that can?t take the heat in the kitchen and need to get the fU?? out of the way for those that can.
    This is a microcosm of our entire culture these days
    No competitive fire, no belief in no I in Team, no leadership, no guts - I don?t want these type of guys on our Miss St team - period!
    Enjoy minimum wage in W Point when you may could have had an opportunity in the NFL.
    17 em all !!
    Dumb post.

vCash
    Well hopefully he didn’t get in a fist fight with any of his coaches. I don’t see him doing anything like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Dumb post.
    I'm guessing that moron is a troll

vCash
    No they are just a bunch of prima donnas that can?t take the heat in the kitchen and need to get the fU?? out of the way for those that can.
    No competitive fire, no belief in no I in Team, no leadership, no guts - I don?t want these type of guys on our Miss St team - period!
    Enjoy minimum wage in W Point when you may could have had an opportunity in the NFL.
    17 em all !!
    Eh he is probably going to still get a shot at the NFL and I think he has a chance to get drafted potentially. He is athletic enough. If he gets an opportunity I think he will do well. He is a good kid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Eh he is probably going to still get a shot at the NFL and I think he has a chance to get drafted potentially. He is athletic enough. If he gets an opportunity I think he will do well. He is a good kid.
    I think he has NFL potential about like Josh Robinson did. He’s was also just hitting his stride and got a taste of NFL “potential” but jumped too soon. I hope he opts back in next year or at least finds someplace to play his senior year. I think it would help him tremendously in the draft.

vCash
    17 em all !!
    I always find it humorous that we have "fans" like this that'll post all over the place about how we're FAMILY and then proceed to throw every player under the bus and god help them if the player ever leaves. Now I know this is just a troll, but we do have fans who think like this.

vCash
    ban hin
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    I hope Murphy plays college again somewhere for his sake. Put more on film. Get a college degree. Bc he has about as much chance as getting drafted right now as shotgun does.
    Hope the best for the young man though